All reviewsgulf shoresplace to staygreat priceclean roomsplugsbleachmuffinsshoppinghwy
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Rooms were really nice & clean but we did not get the downstairs rooms that we reserved a week ahead of our stay there and we ended up with upstairs room. We are in the 70s age and have trouble climbing the stairs & hauling up our suitcases.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We enjoyed everything about our stay, except the fact that not once, but three times we had to kill roaches right next to the bed. I really did not like that. The roaches really upset me. I am scared of them ,and next to the bed. This has me really thinking about if we should find another favorite spot or not. Everything but that was great.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn D
Conrad R, General Manager at Riviera Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I will assure you that we implement a biweekly treatment for our property and apologize for any bug found in your room. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 251-9438600.

VM/GM

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We paid for 2beds and only got 1. The room was good not enough towels and did not have a blanket. The pool was good but the breakfast buffet needs to have different food added.the staff was friendly and willing to try to help. When I got the receipt it had my name,confirmation number and a totally different amount that was paid. It had the wrong credit card number and the wrong address.i booked with Expedia like I always do.I had to call Expedia to find out the information I needed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Conrad R, General Manager at Riviera Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I hope you enjoyed your stay here at the Best Western Riviera Inn. I would like to take the time to first thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. I did get a chance to also review your other responses left on third party sites and our Medalia page. On behalf of my staff and I would like to apologize for you only getting one bed and not two during your stay. I will agree with our breakfast needing to be updated. As of this year we will be expanding our breakfast to a hot breakfast and also expanding the breakfast area to where the apartment-office space is now to double the breakfast area by at least two times. Giving our guest a much better experience and more enjoyable spacious area to eat and relax in the mornings. I sure hope in the future you will give us another look the next time you are in Foley or wanting to visit the Beaches of Gulf Shores or Orange Beach.

GM
Best Western Riviera Inn
251-943-8600

Reviewed April 24, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Conrad R, General Manager at Riviera Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The room was very, very nice and clean. I had never stayed at a Best Western, but was surprized. The service was good but breakfast was just ok, it beats nothing. Waffle, cereal and yogurt,muffins. Good

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Conrad R, General Manager at Riviera Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing Best Western Riviera Inn for your lodging needs. My team members and I appreciate your positive feedback and hope you will come back to see us again real soon. Once again thank you for staying with us here at the Best Western Riviera Inn.

GM