All reviewsgulf shoresplace to staygreat priceclean roomsplugsbleachmuffinsshoppinghwy
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Our son rented a room for him, his daughter, me and his Dad. It was very comfortable and clean. If my husband and I return this year, we will stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MawMaw9
Reviewed October 31, 2011

first, I booked online which was much much cheaper, ( book 7 to 10 days in advance )
Stayed here several times and was very happy with the room and the office staff.
End units are the best, clean rooms, very comfortable beds. Screen tv, large bathroom.
Planning to return in April for 2 nights again.

Room Tip: corner unit - nonsmoking the best
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Donna H
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Our stay was very nice. We found the facility to be clean & comfortable and the staff to be courteous and friendly. I made the reservations online. Having questions I then located the phone # for the location and spoke with the front desk clerk @ the time. She was extremely helpful and very friendly. I found myself quite comfortable with my decision to book (2) rooms for my family. I even made a request that if they could please give us rooms beside each other. Of course, no promises were made, but I was assured that they would make every effort to try and make it happen if they could. Upon our arrival the clerk that checked us in identified herself as the young woman that I had spent time with on the phone after making the reservation. She was, again, very friendly and quite helpful. Again, answering all of my NEW questions about the area and dining. We are (2) 50 something and (2) 20 something adults, so, we have stayed at various motels/hotels through the years. This location is not a "luxury hotel", but it was never designed to be. It is a great place at a great price, that is clean, comfortable, courteous and quiet. The ONLY reason that we didn't give the rooms an excellant rating is because we like rooms to open to the inside for better security. This is something that obviously cannot be changed, so we're good with everything else.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank CatLadyJ
Reviewed July 5, 2009

we have been going down for the past 10or12 years it is quite and frendly place to stay when we go to the beach in gulf shores. we also stayed there when we went deep sea fishing in 04, they had a lady to come up and knock on the door to make sure we did not miss our tripthe people are so nice and helpful down there and they do not meet a stranger and willing to help out with infromation if they can . this place will be seeing us from now on , because it is a grate place to stay and i would recomend it to any one who is going to gulf shores alabama , they made us fill at home when we are away from home. thanks best western in foley

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2008

Yes the people at this motel were very rude to me i was accused of havin 4 pets in my room, i was also accused of smokin in a non smokin room, yes i did have a pet and the front desk didn't speak of it being a non pet friendly motel, i got a call on saturday mornin statin that i would have to leave the motel cause the desk clerk was informed by her mananger that i had a pet in the room, so we checked out 10 minutes later i left the room very clean no mess at all, my dog weighted approx 13 ounces it didn't potty at all in the room an i was told i would be charged due to the desk clerk not informin me that they weren't a pet friendly motel, but my bank card was charged another 100 dollar fee anyways, i called the motel to speak to the mananger an i was told by louis that she would call me back but i never did hear from her so i called them back an he was very very rude an hang up on me an i still haven't received a phone call from the mananger of the motel, i strongley think that matters such as these should be confronted, dealt with in a manor of honesty. So my stays at any best western has become an issue over dishonesty employees. I recommond that people find a better place to stay don't go on the first impression of the factuilty of this Best Western Motel...

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank lilmommaof4