“Good Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Foley
Indiana
“Good Hotel”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is a nice hotel. It is very clean for how hard it is probably used since it is a short drive from Gulf Shores. Anyway, it is a nice hotel. The only problem was that there were some stains on the furniture in the room. Overall it's a good choice at a reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank hoosiertravelersnow

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

We (family of four) stayed one night at this hotel (July 1-2, 2012) on a road trip from New Orleans to Florida, and we were generally very happy with its quality and the service provided.

The kids loved the indoor pool, and the nearby Mexican restaurant (El Paso Mexican Grill) was excellent and incredibly cheap.

Slight quibbles include the power short during the otherwise very good breakfast - caused by having too many appliances plugged into too few sockets - and the considerable driving distance from Foley to Gulf Shores itself.

We would visit this hotel again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank caspar11
Maurice, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The Room was very spacious and clean. Quiet area away from Highway. Bed was very comfortable. Although it was a rainy weekend we made the most of it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank JohnYB1977
Zachary, Louisiana
Reviewed June 25, 2012

G.B.TOUR stayed here the weekend of june 23, 2012 and was very pleased. Hotel very clean employees very friendly and Mrs. Tina worked so hard to make everything comfortable for everyone. Every thing is in walking distant, beaches and water parks maybe 5 minutes from hotel. Try it for yourself. I promise you nothing but happiness
Please in Louisiana

Room Tip: It's everything you could ask for plus more
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank shirley k
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have stayed in many other hotels in the area, and this was by far my best experience. I called the day before my visit, and talked with Tina. I told her I was riding my bike in from North ALabama and wasnt sure when I would make it in, She assured me there was no problem, and my room would be available. When I arrived, the staff was overly courtious, as was the staff for my entire visit. I was shocked when I saw the room. For the same price I paid for a regular "hotel"room, I had a King suite. It was very roomy, comfortable, and very clean. Also instead of having to park my new bike in the parking lot, which I was worried about, they had me park it right in front of the door. Little things like that will make me come back. I really enjoyed my experience, and the manager and staff deserve recognition for the service they gave. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: For one or two people, the King suite is the way to go. Roomy, comfortable, clean and cozy.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank bigbry1167
Saraland, Alabama
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights in a softball tournament. It's close to beach but away from all the heavy congestion. Rooms are big with a normal sized bathroom. Beds are great Indoor pool was great for the kids. Will stay again

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Vaiden
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Great service.....friendly and very personable manager, Tina, kindly placed us in a quiet, spacious room far away from a visiting baseball team of very bored 12 year olds. We enjoyed the outlet mall shopping, the cool, quiet suite, and the hospitality of the staff. Will definitely stay there next time.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are easily accessible and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Magnolia10-10
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foley
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Days Inn & Suites Foley
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
#1 of 24 in Gulf Shores

Been to Comfort Suites Foley? Share your experiences!