“Fantastic hotel!!!”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Foley
Millbrook, AL
“Fantastic hotel!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2007

This was my absolute best hotel experience ever!!! The hotel was clean, fresh, and obviously new. The staff was extremely pleasant and
the breakfast was better than I have experienced at more expensive hotels. The bedding - what can I say. I tried to buy the mattress, box springs, pillows and comforter!! I've never slept well while traveling but this particular stay was an exception. I slept late on
most of the mornings I was there simply because I didn't want to get out of the bed!! This hotel chain knew exactly what they were doing when they put in that bedding. For me, a good nights rest is important when I travel. And I must say, when in the Foley area, this
will be my hotel of choice. I simply cannot say enough good things about my stay. I'm heading back to the area in November and will stay
there again without hesitation - in fact, I'm looking forward to the bed!! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Foley. I do NOT think you will be disappointed. ONE VERY SATISFIED TRAVELER.

• Liked — The bedding!!!
  • Disliked — Internet connectivity in the room was slow and somtimes not available at all.
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2007

My sister and I traveled to Foley specifically for shopping and located this no-smoking hotel on-line. It is relatively new and in a great location for shopping and dining. We stayed in Room 203 -- it was very clean and had no odors, beds were incredibly comfortable (lots of pillows!), housekeeping was efficient, towels were plentiful, no noise from upper floor or other rooms. A/C worked well and quietly. All rooms open to the interior hall so we felt much safer than with rooms opening to outside. Front desk staff were friendly, courteous and efficient. We did not eat the breakfast so I cannot comment on it -- but there were plenty of others enjoying the waffles. The website says that the hotel is within walking distance of the outlet mall. It is walkable but not recommended -- this must have been a man's idea!! If you walk, then you cannot shop as much because you have to carry your purchases back to the hotel!!! My sister and I will definitely stay at this hotel again on our next Foley shopping expedition.

• Liked — Felt very comfortable because it was clean, quiet, and beds were wonderful.
  • Disliked — Tricky entrance and parking lot
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
paradise, arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2007

I stayed here for a wedding in October, 2007. First, let me say that it is a fairly new hotel. The room I was in appeared to be great, new bed with a pillow top, blow-dryer, microwave, fridge and coffeemaker in the room. Very helpful for midnight snacks and warming up leftovers or coffee. Wal-Mart is close by and has a food store in it- nice to be able to do your thing with food or beverages in your room, especially with kids. Tanger Outlet shopping is almost across the street. You can walk, but would not with packages in hand. About 15 minutes from the beach- more on that in a minute. However, my good room was not the norm this trip, three other people in the wedding party had a leaky roof and they were on the third floor. I was on the second floor with no problems. Once they were moved to the first floor, no more problems. Of course, these were the strongest storms on record since the beginning of the year. The staff was super nice! Made everything easy, all requests were handled promptly. The beach is beautiful. It really has stark sugar sand. The water is warm- like 70 degrees or more. This was a good price bargain with a short trip to the beach, instead of paying a fortune for being close to the beach. Mobile was an hour away in one direction, as was Pensacola, Fl. in the eastern direction. Did I mention the killer free breakfast? Make your own Belgium waffles. I would stay there again, just not on the third floor with its leaks.

• Liked — Wireless internet, free breakfast, close to shopping.
  • Disliked — Leaky roof
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2007

This motel has just recently opened, however, upon arrival we found the ceiling of the check in carport was falling in, the tile floor of the lobby was dirty, and even though we arrived midday, we saw a worker spraying for bugs, something that probably should be done when people are not coming and going so much. Once in the room, we found the bedding to be very luxurious and extremely comfortable, and the furnishings very nice. But, the bathroom had several hairs in the tub, on the floor, and in the towls. The hot tub was broken, and we found out another guest reported it three days earlier....still not repaired upon our departure. The workout room also had broken equipment and was closed. In spite of all this, breakfast was good, and the stay was tolerable, but it is obvious that the hotel is not being taken care of as it should be and is getting run down very quickly.

• Liked — awesome bedding!
  • Disliked — small pool
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank lilbitpicky
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foley
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Quality Inn
#5 of 9 in Foley
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Gulf Shores

Been to Comfort Suites Foley? Share your experiences!