“Top of the line Hampton”
Review of Hampton Inn Foley

Hampton Inn Foley
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Foley
Jacksonville, Florida
“Top of the line Hampton”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This Hampton Inn in Foley, Al. is a new(approx. one year old) property. It is located at the end of a dead end road and is well off the main road, so no traffic noise. The hotel still had that "new" smell. Jennifer, the desk clerk was pleasant and friendly, and check in was a breeze. Our room was larger than the standard Hampton room. The colors and furnishings were among the nicest of any Hampton we have ever stayed in. The beds were the usual comfortable Hampton beds. The toiletries were Neutrogena, instead of the usual Purity. That was a nice surprise. After getting settled, we decided to go to dinner. We had already decided where to go. As we passed the front desk, we asked Jennifer if our choice was a good place to eat. She recommended another restaurant about two blocks beyond our original choice. It was a great recommendation. Breakfast both mornings was the usual Hampton breakfast. The breakfast area was very comfortable and large enough to never feel crowded. With the combination of the newness of the hotel and the friendly and helpful staff, this ranks as one of the best Hampton's we have ever stayed at. This would be our first pick to stay if we are ever in the Mobile area again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
JennJames26, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Foley, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Bil D. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and I am glad that I was able to help you and your family with finding a great place to eat! Hopefully we will see you back again soon the next time you are in the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We visited during Spring Break. The hotel was rather new. The staff was great. The beds were very clean and comfy. Although the rooms were a little tight. We managed.I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The only compliant/issue we had was the elevators were extremely slow. They should have been up and running considering this place is new and just opened. Lastly the breakfast was amazing and FREE! Hope to book again the future....Very Pleased.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Kalandra H., Thank you for your review on our property! We hope to see you again in the future!
Montgomery, AL, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stayed here for SCUBA trip out of Orange Beach. Hotel has easy access to both Gulf Shores and Orange Beach via toll road ($3.50 each way) also close to the outlets. I felt that it was a bit overpriced for the location away from the beaches, however that is the problem with going to the Coast in summer.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JennJames26, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Foley, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Thomas S. Thank you for your review! You are right we aren't far from Orange Beach if you take the Beach Express and that gets you so close to some great restaurants and attractions! Prices do go up in the summer months but since you aren't too far away come back and visit us during the Holidays for a more discounted rate and enjoy some shopping at the Tanger outlets while you're here! Look forward to seeing you in the future!
Texas
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed in this hotel two nights. We were pleased with the cleanliness and quietness of the hotel. The breakfast buffet was good and plenty of choices to meet most any ones needs. If we are ever in Foley again, we will make this hotel our first choice.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Mandy54, Thank you for kind words about our hotel! We are always striving to do better and I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed everything! I hope we see you again the next time you are in the area!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The Hampton Inn brand has done an amazing job across the country over the last couple of years. They have spent billions probably on making every Hampton Inn the exact same. Everywhere you go, you'll get the exact same thing. A nice room, good bed, clean surroundings and a basic breakfast. This property is no different. I think they have tapped into the McDonald's theory of people are comfortable with what's familiar and will use their service for that reason. I think they are right. I know what I'm getting every time I stay at Hampton Inn.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Wanderingfam
Wanderingfam, Thank you so much! I completely agree with you! This is the exact reason I always stayed with Hampton before I even worked for them. You know what to expect and your money is always worth it. The decor may look a little different but the beds, towels, breakfast, coffee, etc. will all be the same! It's a great idea! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope we see you again the next time you are in the area! Thank you for taking the time to review our property!
Sparks, NV
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Very inviting - great location - across the street to Lamberts and 15 minute drive to Gulf Shores. Nice hotel without the price - great value for your money. 24 hour coffee bar has fresh coffee that tastes great! Beds are very comfy and rooms are a decent size. Does not look like a discount hotel. Very contemporary decorations. Only negative was they would not provide us with 2 additional pillows. Room has a mini frig and microwave.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

3 Thank sparksnv
JennJames26, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Foley, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Sparksnv, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We greatly apprecite it! I'm glad you enjoyed the coffee as this is one of my favorite things also! I apologize that you were not given extra pillows. We try to always meet each guests needs and sometimes we run out of items. Since this was our first summer open we now have a better picture of items that we need so we are plenty stocked for these requests in the future. Again thank you for staying with us and I hope if you are ever back in the area you'll choose to stay at our property!
McKenzie, AL, United States
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was there for a conference in Gulf Shores. I felt safe and secure. I was a single female traveling alone. The breakfast was wonderful and the room was very comfortable. I will be staying at this hotel the next time I am in Foley.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank Henrietta P
Henriette P., Thank you for your review! I'm so glad you felt safe and secure while at our property! Next time you stay with us hopefully it will be for pleasure and not work and you'll be able to relax on the beach a little more! Hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foley
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Foley
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
#1 of 24 in Gulf Shores
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Gulf Shores

Been to Hampton Inn Foley? Share your experiences!