“Low cost meal”

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 127 Restaurants in Foley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 30, 2014

CiCi's is always good for the family, they offer basic pizza for a low cost of $5 plue drinks. no freals budget meals.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I wish we had a cici's by us...always a treat. Large selection of pizzas, pasta bread, salad and yummy desserts. I love the mac and cheese pizza and the salad dressing tastes alot like Olive Garden's so I had a good size portion. The 2 male employees there were were awesome..friendly and professional!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We decided we wanted pizza so CiCi's was near by and we went there. the buffet was great. the salad was very fresh and the variety of pizza was exceptional. My grandson loves the pasta with cheese sauce and the ceasar salad was very nice.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

...will give the same effect as a meal here.

Dirty floors, sticky chairs with food stuck to the rungs of the seatbacks, coated tables and scariest of all: unnaturally cold knives, forks and spoons dripping with brown colored rinse water.

Don't bother with the Metamucil; just pop in to this CiCi's for a chance to lose eight pounds the easy way in only thirty minutes. For the next twelve hours.

(It wasn't just one person. It was our family and guests.)

Good thing they can prey on a constant stream of blissfully unaware tourists. Locals would never tolerate this Sigsbee Deep sanitation level. It's a wonder that the health inspector does.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I knew what I was getting into here. My kids had been to one back home. And I could not argue with the cost = inexpensive.

But boy the wait was LONG and the service was truly lacking. They really needed another couple of workers to lessen the load. Tables weren't cleaned. They ran out of plates and even plastic glasses.

All in all, it's cheap. The food isn't bad. It's not gourmet. And you'll leave filled up. But the atmosphere was chaotic and there was ALOT of waiting for ANY pizzas, desserts, and even the plates and cups needed to eat and drink.

Just be cautious. Might not be as bad on any odd ordinary day. We went during spring break with the kids. Guess everyone else did that day too. :)

Been to CiCi's Pizza? Share your experiences!