“I enjoyed it”

Ranked #61 of 121 Restaurants in Foley
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“I enjoyed it”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I've never been to a waffle house and my family thought it was time. Granted the place isn't that clean. 8 of us sat at the counter, but it was fun. I had waffles and grits. I loved them both. I tried my nieces biscuts and gravy and those were good too. The hash browns were yummy and our server was a lot of fun.

Don't go if you don't like a down and dirty diner. But if you like a little local culture, this is the place to be.

• Visited August 2013

“Totally dysfunctional”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I usually don't leave bad reviews but this was a horrid experience for every customer in this location. Employees talking amongst themselves about being written up at the counter while groups of people just got up and left. Broken dishes on the cooking floor. Multiple eggs broken on the floor in front of the grill. No body taking orders or even speaking to customers. These are usually great little drop in places and pretty consistant for what they are. Bulldoze it down and start over.

• Visited July 2013
foley al
“glad to say they cleaned it up”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

It has been renovated and cleaned up, so it does not smell like vomit anymore. Normal waffle house food. Waitress was not the greatest, but that can vary alot from day to day, shift to shift and location to location. It is at least clean now, or else I would not have eaten there at all- just went in to ask question about landscaping outside (have not been there in about two years due to the nastiness of it on prior visit).

Visited June 2013
Ethridge, Tennessee, United States
“Ok, place for a quick bite!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was OK. The health rating was a little low but the food taste OK. I would not make a habit of eating here.

Visited July 2013
Snellville, Georgia
“The Service was GREAT”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

It was too cold in there the first morning we walk over to have bnch; but the service was GREAT. Location is perfect walking distance from the Hotels.

Visited May 2013