“Frindly staff but just OK”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #36 of 121 Restaurants in Foley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Jackson, Michigan
“Frindly staff but just OK”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

It's a RT - pretty much the same anywhere. We always sit at the bar and the bar tender, Sarah, was friendly and efficient. Happy hour drinks specials $5 and $5 appetizers. They had some new ones but we didn't try them. Husband had shrimp and I had Petite Sirloin. No clue why I ordered steak - usually don't unless in a steak place. First came out rare, and I ordered medium. Second time it was ok. Half was lean but other half wasn't. Both of us had the salad bar, which is always tasty and fresh. We had to drinks and total was $40, $47 with AL high tax. Probably would not have stopped but we had a gift card. It was OK but there are many unique and great restaurants in the area.

• Visited December 2013

Bullard, Texas
“Wonderful Salad Bar”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I go to Ruby's for one thing. Their Salad Bar. Oh yes and their Raspberry iced tea. If it's a cooler day, I just have warm tea instead, still enjoying the grand selection on the salad bar. You won't go away hungry.

• Visited October 2013
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Always on Wednesday”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Once a week I take my grandkids to this Ruby Tuesday. The fried green beans are a new item and fantastic! The spinach artichoke dip is my grandson's favorite. I usually get the new pretzel hamburger which is very good. Two of our favorite items are the garlic cheese biscuits they serve and peach ice tea. Our waitress, Kelly, is wonderful and she arrives to our table with our drinks soon after we arrive. I've never had a bad meal in all the times we've gone.

• Visited October 2013
Foley, Alabama
“Great new menu!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's Ruby Tuesday is so nice and clean. The new menu is wonderful. Had great service. Food came hot .

• Visited September 2013
Waltham on the Wolds, England, United Kingdom
“The food was ok but allowing Guns in a family restaurant ?”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Don't get me wrong , I am a UK citizen so understand things are different in the USA but allowing folks to bring guns into a family restaurant - come on . I raised this with the staff and was told they had not noticed,
We chose Ruby Tueday as a last minute 'safe choice' and no complaints about the food and general service. but I do not want to be dining with folks who feel the need to have a firearm when dining.
I checked other dining establishments in the town and although there is no law against it, most have signs stating not permitted- which I thnik is sensible approach in particular in place where kids are likely to be. The response from RT was - not our problem , Really !

• Visited August 2013