“Always on Wednesday”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Once a week I take my grandkids to this Ruby Tuesday. The fried green beans are a new item and fantastic! The spinach artichoke dip is my grandson's favorite. I usually get the new pretzel hamburger which is very good. Two of our favorite items are the garlic cheese biscuits they serve and peach ice tea. Our waitress, Kelly, is wonderful and she arrives to our table with our drinks soon after we arrive. I've never had a bad meal in all the times we've gone.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's Ruby Tuesday is so nice and clean. The new menu is wonderful. Had great service. Food came hot .

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Don't get me wrong , I am a UK citizen so understand things are different in the USA but allowing folks to bring guns into a family restaurant - come on . I raised this with the staff and was told they had not noticed,
We chose Ruby Tueday as a last minute 'safe choice' and no complaints about the food and general service. but I do not want to be dining with folks who feel the need to have a firearm when dining.
I checked other dining establishments in the town and although there is no law against it, most have signs stating not permitted- which I thnik is sensible approach in particular in place where kids are likely to be. The response from RT was - not our problem , Really !

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have been to several ruby Tuesdays and always say I won't return and this time I mean it. I thought maybe things had changed since last eating there but obviously not. The food was ok at best and salad bar was so so also. I will not be returning due to lack of food worth the price you pay.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a quick late evening dinner at the Ruby Tuesday in Foley. One diner had the regular hamburger; I had the triple prime burger. The regular burger was somewhat overcooked; the prime burger was somewhat undercooked but relatively tasty for a chain burger. However, tasted no difference between the two burgers so save your $s. Both diners had the cheesy mashed potatoes that were really quite good and the tomatoes with balsamic vinegar. Tomatoes were actually red (not those nasty pink things often found at chain restaurants) and were quite flavorful. Service was speedy and friendly.