“Good place to dine.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food was good here. They had a delicious broccoli and cheese soup that was just the right consistency. The sampler appetizer plate offered a nice variety of tasty treats.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Excellent food with very competent staff. We go regularly, but particularly when they have coupon specials since we are retired.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The Ruby Tuesday Community GiveBack Program offers a charitable donation to local organizations that host a dining event at any of our 700 plus locations. Our contribution is based on 20% of the net sales from guests that bring in a GiveBack flyer for the organization’s specific event*. Since the fundraising takes place at your local Ruby Tuesday restaurant, the money that is raised will benefit the communities in which we live, work and play.

2  Thank steve v
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My Mother and I ate here for lunch. The service was slow, even BEFORE the lunch rush hit. Our waitperson was pleasant, but did not seem particularly engaging. She offered the "fresh from the oven" cheddar/garlic bicuits, which when brought, were both the size of a teaspoon. Yes I sid both. She brought out 2 tiny, dry biscuits on a plate, no butter, and if they were "fresh from the oven" I'm sure she meant a microwave oven. We both had ordered cheeseburgers, and they were cooked correctly, but neither of our meals were hot. You could tell they had been sitting in the window for a good while before being delivered, and we had to ask 2 separate people for condiments and waited long enough that I was about to go to the kitchen myself. The floor manager did not appear to be doing anything to assist his staff. The only thing that was prompt was the check. I personally won't be back.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

the salad bar is great...just take a salad andput on top the potatoe salad or the spagettii salad instend of a dressing. the bisquets are great...lv it

1  Thank katlady999