“Great”
Review of Lambert's Cafe III

Lambert's Cafe III
Ranked #1 of 120 Restaurants in Foley
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Great”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Visited the area with friends and Lamberts was our first stop. Despite being warned of the wait time by others, we were seated immediately. The food was good, the servers were friendly, and we left happy.

Visited August 2014

Pine Bluff, Arkansas
“Home Cooking - Unique Service”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Many had told me of their visits to Lambert's in MO and highly recommended we stop by here on our way to Pensacola Beach. We were not disappointed. We arrived around 3:30pm on a Thursday and waited nearly an hour for a table. Even though we waited this long the staff was highly organized and were really moving lots of people through the restaurant. I couldn't wait to catch a roll and dig into all the free sides. The macaroni and tomatoes took me straight back to Grandma's kitchen. The rolls were the favorite especially with apple butter. I added a side salad which was very fresh, meat loaf, fried chicken outstanding. Our meals were delicious with over-sized portions, we took enough home with us for a midnight snack and lunch the next day. Service was fast and friendly. I can't wait to visit the other locations.

• Visited July 2014
AR
“so so”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I have tried all 3 Lambert's and was disappointed in this one... The service was slow and the food was not even close to the one in Ozark, Mo.... The menu was also different...At the Mo locations, the energy is high and the servers are right there on top of you...you never go without anything you want. At the Alabama location, the servers seemed to be hiding. you had to ask your server to go get you rolls and the other sides... Maybe if I had not been to the other 2 locations, I would feel differently. They had big shoes to fill and just didn't seem to be able to do it.

Columbia, Missouri
“Everyone must try Lambert's at least once in their lifetime!”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We visited for lunch around 1:30pm on a Wednesday and didn't have to wait for a table. Being from MO, where the two original Lambert's are, we knew we had to stop at the location in Foley. We were not disappointed! If you're looking for a home-cooked, American meal...keep driving past Cracker Barrel and stop at Lambert's! The portions are huge, the food is homemade, and the prices are unbelievable. If that isn't enough, the servers are friendly and will even play pranks on you to make sure you're enjoying yourself! I am glad I don't live closer to Lambert's here in MO...because my waistline would be expanding exponentially!

Louisville, Kentucky
“Worth It”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

If its your 1st time here let me say you sign up outside the front door to the left of the door. They have a podium that says sign up here but if you get there and its packed like it was when we got there you cant see the podium, Waited in line inside to be told sign up outside. Was worth the wait the food was great and huge portions great value.

1 Thank RayG2U