“worth the wait”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed July 18, 2014

The food was a plenty and tasted very good. Hubby had the chicken livers and they were the best we ever had. Do watch for the flying rolls. It added entertainment.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,487)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

its a happy place! they must have thought that I looked like I needed cheering up bc they ALL played games on me! looong wait so be ready but that is typical during summer in gulf shores. portions are huge! great variety! friendly staff! only negative comment would be when they come by to give their "Passovers" you don't have plates yet and I had an issue with eating certain foods off a napkin...but hey that's their thing and absolutely it works bc EVERYONE loves Lamberts!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Only had a 45 minute wait this time around, last time 2.5 hours. Large portions and very friendly staff. Reasonably prices. one adult and 3 teenagers, was around $80.00 plus tip.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Long Waits for larger parties.... but worth the wait. Great dining experience along with delicious food.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We had to wait about an hour, but that is the case with all them. You wait, because it is worth it. I live in MO so I already visited the two cafes there. I wanted to try this one since I was in the area. Nice people, service, and food.

Ryan - from Missouri