“Arrive early”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Arrive early”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a great restaurant and if you arrive when they first open it is best as they are always crowded. You order a meal and they also serve pass arounds and the throwed rolls which can fill you up quickly. The restaurant setting is very down home and fun which is great for all ages.I would recommend this restaurant to everyone as a place you must visit.

• Visited February 2013

VERONA
“Oh my gosh !!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

If every you are around this lamberts it is a must stop and eat. The food was excellent and way too much to eat, you cannot even begin to eat it all. I am a fairly big eater and i could not even finish my excellent country fried steak, little off all their sides. They brought out my country fried steak and it covered the whole plate, they had little room for the sides lol which was also great, potatoes with gravy, beans, pass alongs fried okra, macaroni and tomatoes, with others i couldnt even start to taste. The rolls are some of the best i ever ate. The price was awesome only 12.99. Let me just say it is a good thing that i do not live close to this resturant as i would be as big as a house as i would not chose another place to eat

• Visited March 2013
Celebration, Florida
“If you have a bucket list . . . put this place on it!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Much more than just unique. Try to be famished when you arrive. Expect to wait an hour, but you may get lucky. It will be worth the wait! Perhaps even practice cattching rolls across the room before you come.

Fort Worth, Texas
“So much fun! Catch a roll!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

A family member recommended we take advantage of being in the area on our road trip and stop at Lambert's in Foley. We had a blast! The rolls were amazingly delicious and HUGE! I loved all the fixins that kept coming around and the atmosphere was great with a kid in tow - she definitely didn't have to be quiet. I can see this being a fun tourist spot - probably not somewhere I would eat if I were a local just because there was a line to get in the whole time we were there in the middle of a Sunday afternoon. Definitely come hungry because the portions are enormous and they don't allow you to share, although we were able to take home our leftovers and eat them for dinner that night.

• Visited March 2013
Brookhaven, Mississippi
“SOOO Much Food”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

First time to Lamberts. It was great. Never seen so much food.. Come hunger. I got roast beef my husband got HB steak both was very good. All the passarounds a very good. Will return

Visited March 2013