“Not the rits but still a great stay!”
Review of Super 8 Foley

Super 8 Foley
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Foley
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here during our vacation and was very happy with our experience. The rooms were clean, and the staff was very friendly. The only thing I didnt like was that their was no elevator. My mother is disabled so elevators are very important to us. But luckily the girl at the front desk with firey red hair was more than happy to move her to a bottom floor. And I would change the color. Poop green is not very appealing. But alas our stay was amazing and the great hospitality will have us coming back again.

• Stayed: June 2013
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Foley

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Im very surprised at the bad reviews .I showed up with no reservation on a sat. Night in hopes of a room after 3 hotels id preveisly checked were booked up.
Not only did they have a room .management was very reasonable on price. ( considering supply and demand they could have bumped up price).im sorry I dont remember clerks name at the desk when I checked in on 6-29-13 but she was very friendly and helpful.
The young lady that checked me out in the morning 6-30-13 by the name of Ariel was as sweet as one could be. Her personality,friendly,helpfulness and sence of humor was a great send off. So based on all overall the hotel was excellent

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I'm shocked with the service at this place. I requested adjoining rooms and when I came they weren't adjoining. She said the other group requested a smoking room so they moved their room. The other group did not say that and were, in fact, surprised when they were placed in a smoking room but didnt bother complaining about it. This was the manager I was speaking with and she just LIED completely and offered no apologies. I also overheard someone else having the same issue with adjoining rooms and she still had the same attitude.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We come over here from Panama City Beach, FL several times a year. Key West Inn is the best value for your dollar we have found in the area. The staff is friendly and very helpful and as of yet we haven't found any negatives here. A great place to be in Foley, AL.

Roger L. Dougherty

Room Tip: Close to everything.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rd1realty
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I read the reviews and hate to say it but there seems to be those out there that scare people like me off from staying at a place that I actually can afford because they expect the ritz for this better price. I was scared!!!!after I read the reviews and arrived to find a very friendly staff. I was so afraid that I had my husband look inside before so that he could prepare me. I was so afraid that I already was planning a quick swim at the beach w/a late night drive home without staying and just forfeiting the payment. Wow. I slept better there than I had in weeks, the bed was comfortable, the room was clean. I got internet access with as much as I would had at McDonald and it was free & I got what I needed done. The fridge was great. Again, the staff tried hard to make us comfortable and they did. There is a sign in their lobby that when I think about it now I realize how true it is. They warn you that the time to complain is while you are there so that they can do something about your discomfort instead of waiting until you are gone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Bobbie M
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The bed was great, carpet was very dirty, the entire room needed updated, this place either needs complete overhaul or tear it down, Internet did not work,staff was friendly, it does have swimming pool, room has ice box,

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grtkaren
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This hotel was the only one with availabilities for the one night we stayed here. The ceilings were stained and sagging from leaks, the carpet was NASTY (suspicious looking spots) and the room was very tiny. So was the bathroom. The worst part of all was the bed. Hands down the HARDEST bed I have ever slept (ha! I didn't sleep much at all) in. Creepy, flea bag hotel. If I had had a choice I would not have stayed here, and I never will again!

• Stayed: October 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foley
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#5 of 10 in Foley
Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores
Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores
#22 of 25 in Gulf Shores

Been to Super 8 Foley? Share your experiences!