“Good fajitas”

El Paso Mexican Grill
Ranked #30 of 120 Restaurants in Foley
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Open 7 days lunch and dinner 251.943.3316
Plano, Texas
“Good fajitas”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Tex Mex. Can only speak to fajitas but they were good and service was good. Went here because had seen a lot of cars there whenever we passed. Took a gamble and were satisfied. Chips were great--fresh and crisp and salsa was flavorful but not too hot.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank K W

Mount Carmel, IL
“Just okay”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Chips and salsa were really good but the chicken nachos just so-so. Good service though. The Mexican restaurant back home is much better.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Great Food Great price”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I love this place so much. The chips are always hot and fresh. The salsa is just right. The cheese dip perfection. The service is divine. I can not say enough great things about this place. Each time I am in the mood for Mexican this is the place to go. I had the chicken and beef tacos, my son had the enchilada meal they were wonderful. For three people it was still under $40 great price , great food, Great service.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Moondancers01
Jackson, Michigan
“Best burritos”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We love Mexican food, especially burritos. We stopped for an early dinner, 5ish and it wasn't busy. We were seated right away by one of the employee's young daughter (guessing 13-14, which surprised us) and she also took our beer order, but she did not serve us. We received the typical chips and salsa immediately. The salsa was perfect for me, flavorful but not too hot. My husband is the one of our family that can handle the heat. We both enjoyed the beef burritos very much. Service was fast and friendly and food was hot. It was clean, including the restrooms. We had a bogo coupon from the local paper but I doubt if they will continue in Jan. They are in the "$15 snowbird coupon book" though.

• Visited December 2013
Fairhope, Alabama
“Great Place - Great People”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The double shrimp fajitas that we had were delicious, and so were the frozen margaritas. The service was excellent. I unfortunately left my wallet there, and didn't even realize it to the next day! The staff had found it and put it up for safe keeping until I returned to claim it; and they would not take any of the reward money I offered them. This will be our place for Mexican food!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank bama36532

Been to El Paso Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!