“Nice stay!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Foley
Valley
“Nice stay!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The rooms were nice. They had been remodeled and the improvements were noted. Enjoyed this stay. Very close to the shopping outlet, restaurants, and not too far from the beach. Great value for the money. Will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Dennis L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you kindly! We greatly appreciate your review of our hotel and hope to see you again soon! Anytime you're in the area please stop by and see what new things we have going on!!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The hotel was very clean,and the rooms were great. The staff and service was excellent. The entire staff makes you feel at home everyone was very helpful including the manager. It is very rare that the manager of any facility takes time from there busy day to assist the guest with any issues they may have. I am very fortunate to have experienced that type of service. The location of the hotel is awesome there is plenty of dining and shopping. The next time I visit Gulf Shores/Foley I will be sure to stay there.

Ida B.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Dennis L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Ms. Ida,

Thank you for the complements. The team here in Foley was glad to assist you during your stay. Your great experience with us is what we strive to attain.

We also hope that we see you again soon!

Enjoy!
Lake Charles, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

The hotel itself is great. Clean, nice rooms. But I'm really surprised I didn't read more reviews about the frogs. The hotel has a reservoir in the back full of frogs. I have never heard frogs that loud. We could even hear them in our room. They probably aren't as big a problem in rooms on the other side of the hotel. But we were on the back side right next to the reservoir. I'm not sure there's anything that could be done about them but it was really too loud to be comfortable. The room and hotel were awesome other than that.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
Dennis L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Nicole,
Thank you for the wonderful review. This is the first I've heard of the frog issue. We have already begun looking into a solution for the frogs as this is the first I've heard of it. I hope that next time you are in the area that you can stay with us again!

Thanks again,

Dennis L
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

This hotel is very clean and has a great staff. I will always appreciate them. Even helped me get my stuff to my room and back into my vehicle after my stay. THE PLACE TO STAY!! (Also located by great shopping and dining) Thanks from my family for taking good care of us for a week and a half.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Dennis L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
It was our pleasure to assist you on your stay here. We greatly appreciate your review. I will be sure to acknowledge my staff on the great work they've done for you. Please come back and stay with us again. Take care. and good luck with your new home!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Wow! To be honest, I didn't have very high expectations, but this place blew me away! Rooms are super clean, service was good, the location is great, and of course, the prices are just right (even for the jacuzzi rooms). Safe to say I'll never stay anywhere else when I visit the Gulf Shores/Foley area!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Jeff H
Dennis L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Jeff,

Thank you kind sir! It's our pleasure to bring you and all our guests the best possible experience while visiting the area and spending your time with us. We truly hope to see you again the next time you are down on either business or vacation time.
Kernersville, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

First time in alabama and stayed at econolodge. Big mistake. Was in town for a loved ones passing. The room was nasty with bugs in room and bathroom and carpet in room was dirty. Second day we left the do not disturb placard but they came in our room anyway making our bed and vacuuming our carpet. They replaced the covers with even nastier sheets which looked like someone had sex on them and it was still wet! Way to tired to complain that night but did in the morning but the manager only said sorry..... will never stay at an econolodge again! Will pay more next time!

• Stayed April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
Dennis L, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
I'm taken aback by the experience you had here while at our property. This is the first I have heard of it and I'm already looking into this complaint personally. This is no where near the standard that we uphold here. If you don't mind giving me a call at your convenience I would like to get some details from you.

My apologies,
Dennis
Killen, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Horrible experience. We had two rooms and both of the showers were so dirty that no one would dare take a shower. Our air conditioner rattled like it was going to come apart and the overall hotel was dirty. We had booked for two nights but cancelled the second night. We had no problem getting the refund but the manager didn't seem all that surprised that we didn't want to stay there another night. Terrible.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank brian c
Dennis L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Brian,

Dennis Linner
GM
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
251-943-9100
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foley
Hampton Inn Foley
Super 8
#6 of 9 in Foley
3.0 of 5 stars 113 reviews
Courtyard by Marriott Gulf Shores Craft Farms

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!