“Love this place”

Foley, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

service is by local people who are highly mannered and the food is great

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Batka n

“Manager was so rude!”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

The manager was so rude. My husband asked what she would recommend and she said "I don't know, I don't even eat here!". She glared at everyone in the shop while we were there. It felt like we were sitting at a funeral home. The atmosphere was so somber and the ice cream was like any other place. We won't be back. The service and ice cream is better at cold stone creamery. I was really looking forward to it and now know we weren't missing anything.

3 Thank Sammy1256
Alabama
“Best milkshake ever had”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

This place is on Alabama's "100 Places to Eat Before You Die". On our way back from the beach, we stopped to try the milkshakes. I ordered the key lime milkshake and my husband ordered the banana milkshake. You watch the employees make them behind the counter with fresh ingredients. It is like you stepped back in time with antiques and a toy train that encircles the perimeter along the ceiling. The employees were very friendly and the service was excellent. The portions were double than we expected. My husband said, "This is the best milkshake I ever had and I doubt I will ever find another milkshake this good". We will definitely go by there on every trip to the beach.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank bamasattic
Noblesville IN
“A trip down memory lane”
Reviewed November 27, 2010

We loved our time in downtown Foley, wandering through antique and artsy shops. But Stacey's was wonderful! The coffee is a dime and the Key Lime Pie Milkshake was awesome! There are lots of airplanes attahced to the ceiling and a train moves all around the ceiling! The sandwich menu looked great and very reasonable. Worth a stop, for sure!

“Go there and you won't be disappointed”
Reviewed April 26, 2010

Their milkshakes and ice cream are the best. Try their key-lime pie milkshake! The old-time atmosphere is really cool!!!!