“Lots of shopping but terrible food court”

Tanger Outlets Foley
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Foley
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Coach, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren, Talbots, White House Black Market, Nike, Chico's, Kenneth Cole, Reebok and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Foley. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This place is sprawling, so wear comfortable shoes. Wide variety of shops, but even the "sale" prices seemed quite high to me. Food court was awful. Quality of the food and overall value are horrible. I recommend leaving the premises to eat. We paid $33 for food that we could barely eat. Good stop if you just want to do some shopping, though.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great place to shop. They have tons of store to choose from. Several big brand names and several that harder to find. I especially like the Polo store. I'm not sure if they are truly "outlet" prices, though. The days I went Polo was having a storewide sale with 30% off, but the original prices were pretty steep. Either way, we don't have a Polo, or many of the other stores in the shopping center, near where I'm from so I always make it a point to stop in and do a little shopping. Also, the mall offers a 20% coupon book that you can get at the main office.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We recently stopped at this outlet while on vacation in Gulf Shores. Expect to do a lot of walking so bring comfortable shoes and the like. It has the normal stores that you would expect to see at an outlet. One thing that I did like was the fact the you can buy a coupon book for $5 and it has deals galore inside. If you are not sure what you are going to buy, the vending machines where the books are sold has a list of of the savings that are available. We purchased one and saved a fairly good amount. Even if you use the book just one time you will certainly get your money's worth. The coupon last till the end of the year.

2  Thank earlk31
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Foley, Al. is a quaint country town with some great shopping. This outlet mall has some very good and well known brands. If you go make sure you visit the malls main office for a 20% off coupon book. Also, make sure you enter the mall from the back entrance hwy. 59 gets very busy during tourist season.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I don't love outlet mall shopping but I always visit this outlet mall. Great store selection. Food court is pretty terrible (options and quality of food) so I would leave and eat and then return. Be wise with the prices- Ann Taylor had $100 pants "on sale" for $60 but those prices were just hiked up. Otherwise, the prices are pretty good.

1  Thank jinpink