“Go for the View”
Review of 360 Grille

360 Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
360 Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 162 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Go for the View”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

A great place to have a drink and watch the barges travel through the locks of Wilson Dam. This rotating restaurant is part of the Marriot Shoals resort and provides a great 360 degree view of the river, lake, shoals, and surrounding countryside. A relaxing way to end the day.

Visited September 2012

“Just A Perfect Night”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife and I were spending an overnight stop in Florence while on vacation and wanted somewhere that could give us a quality meal from quality ingredients ( guided by trip advisor we had two poor dining experiences back to back and could not face a third in a row). The hotel receptionist on hearing our plight suggested the 360 Grille. It was perfect! We got there in time to watch the sunset ( a tip from trip advisor reviews) and as all seating is window seating we had the perfect seats to watch the day close over the mighty Tennessee river. This was our first experience of a revolving restaurant and it was fantastic. The meal started with champagne cocktails and a complimentary nibble from the chef. For appetiser I had the evenings special of ockre. It was very tasty, individually coated in batter and flash fried. My wife had a disappointing salad, it was over dressed and missed the Mark for farm freshness ( it seems hard to get a really clean fresh salad in the USA). We both had the Filet Beef entre medium rare. As I,m on holidays I splashed out and had the Kobe beef option ($65). I was not disappointed. Both steaks we perfection and presented elegantly with seared asparagus. Our merlot wine was from the modest end of the list ($35 per bottle) but tasted much more expensive. The 3 sorbets desert and an expresso to finish and we had hit the Jackpot. The bill was $200 & the tip $40 but we had a really perfect night to remember and I feel we got value for money. Other reviewers had commented on slow service here. We were out for the evening so this would not have concerned me. However, the service was rapid. In fact too rushed. After getting served our cocktails, muse busch, and appetiser almost simultaneously we had to ask the waitress to hold fire on the main till we could draw breath. Perhaps this speedy delivery is in response to comments here. It was a minor detail but there is some work required if the 360 Grille team are to perfect service.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Colm Kill P
Huntsville, Alabama
“Revolving Restaurant Overlooking Tennessee River”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

All tables are window seats and the restaurant revolves while you're dining. It takes about an hour and a half to do a full 360 degrees. The views are great and the service is great! The food is prepared with a nice visual presentation and is good, however, I don't believe that the taste of the food matches up with the price. For an entree, expect to spend around 30 bucks. If they had a Ruth's Chris steakhouse at the top of the Renaissance Tower, it'd be the best dining experience ever. Although the 360 Grille isn't bad, the taste of the food isn't anything exceptional. I recommend the 360 Grille for a special occasion. Expect to be paying primarily for the view/service and not an out-of-this-world meal. I've attached pictures of my wife's rib-eye steak and my grouper entree. To summarize, the 360 Grille is great for the unique dining experience but just don't let the less-than-excellent taste of the food disappoint you.

• Visited September 2012
4 Thank IrixGuy
Dothan, Alabama
“A Surprise in the little town of Florence”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I was in Florence for the W.C. Handy Music Festival. I am a wannabe jazz player and went to 360 Grill because a local group was there that would let me sit-in. My wife and I enjoyed an appetizer and drink at the bar, and I played with some really great local musicians. The food and drink were very good, but the view of the surrounding area from the revolving restuarant was amazing. I'll cerrtainlu go back next year!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Ed S
“Good view, terrible food”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I thought the food was going to be gourmet but it turns out only the prices were. Lobster bisque was terrible, bread was stale. The flounder was bland, and the scallops gritty. Also, the scallops were not really scallops but actually sting ray. Will not go back and recommend you save your money.

2 Thank katiekiss