My husband and I spent three nights at this lovely resort in November 2013. It was my second time staying there, so I already knew to expect a beautiful property, excellent service, and southern hospitality. I was not disappointed. The rooms are comfortable, the food is delicious (in both bar and restaurant), and the large outdoor patio was spacious and warm because of the fire pits. The pool is incredible, the views are amazing. I grew up in Florence and am always impressed again with the beauty of the entire area when I visit, and this resort is in an excellent location. My visit to the spa, for a massage and manicure, was made even better by the amenities, such as the large Jacuzzi and the professional staff. I highly recommend this resort! In fact, I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The sophistication and charm of Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa is matched only by the natural beauty of its resort-style setting. Our hotel in Florence, Alabama is: * Located in the state’s northwest corner * Nestled along the award-winning Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail * Set in the heart of the Tennessee River Valley, one hour from Huntsville * Less than two hours from Birmingham, Nashville, and Memphis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Shoals Hotel Florence
- Marriott Shoals Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Florence
- Florence Marriott