Rooms are spacious and clean. Grounds are nice and the staff is very friendly. Several indoor and outdoor pools (some heated) and beautiful spa facility and the kiddie park on the grounds is perfect for kids (although it's very sunny so maybe not the best place for play on hot summer days). Fall color just beginning to show on trees so the view is wonderful. Warm days and pleasantly cool nights make this a great time of year to visit this area. We found plenty of interesting & diverse attractions nearby, too! Sadly, I'm here only on Sunday and Monday nights and the award-winning 360 Grille restaurant with incredible views is not open on those nights but by many accounts from friends, the food is outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The sophistication and charm of this unique Florence hotel will be matched only by the natural beauty of its resort-style setting: * Located in the state’s northwest corner in Florence, Alabama * Nestled along the award-winning Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail * Set in the heart of the Tennessee River Valley, one hour from Huntsville * Less than two hours from Birmingham, Nashville, and Memphis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Marriott, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Shoals Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Shoals Hotel Florence
- Marriott Florence
- Florence Marriott