We were so pleased with every aspect of our accommodations at this beautiful resort. Every room has a view of the TN River and Wilson Dam. We stayed on the 6th floor which also gave a great view of the pool area. The live music from Swampers Bar and Grill each night was so soothing and relaxing, perfect volume from our balcony. Staff was very gracious and helpful. Gave us a great recommendation to eat dinner at City Hardware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The sophistication and charm of Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa is matched only by the natural beauty of its resort-style setting. Our hotel in Florence, Alabama is: * Located in the state’s northwest corner * Nestled along the award-winning Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail * Set in the heart of the Tennessee River Valley, one hour from Huntsville * Less than two hours from Birmingham, Nashville, and Memphis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Shoals Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Shoals Hotel Florence
- Marriott Florence
- Florence Marriott