I stayed with husband for two nights while he's traveling for business. Very relaxing stay, for me anyway. I think it's worth it to book a concierge room with a river view. A very nice lady helped me in the lounge this morning for breakfast. The lounge is open for breakfast and then for the evening. It's also open in between for drinks and snacks. The lady also told me that I could borrow magazines to take to the pool. The pool is amazing, although there does seem to be a lot of wasps out there:/. We did enjoy a couple meals at the casual dining restaurant swampers. Very helpful staff and beautiful hotel. Excellent housekeeping. Not sure what else there is to do around, as I spent my time by the pool on the short trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The sophistication and charm of Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa is matched only by the natural beauty of its resort-style setting. Our hotel in Florence, Alabama is: * Located in the state’s northwest corner * Nestled along the award-winning Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail * Set in the heart of the Tennessee River Valley, one hour from Huntsville * Less than two hours from Birmingham, Nashville, and Memphis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Shoals Hotel Florence
- Marriott Shoals Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Florence
- Florence Marriott