I stayed at this resort when some friends and I were in town to watch the Division II National Football Championship game. The hotel is beautiful and the grounds are very nice. We had trouble with our reservations, though, as we had booked a room with 2 double or queen beds, and they put us in a room with only one king. We ended up having air mattresses brought in after they were unable to give us a room that would accommodate 4 adults. They were booked at capacity, and we understood that, but we were still unhappy with the sleeping arrangements, as we had booked a week prior to our arrival. Overall, the stay was OK, but would probably stay elsewhere if ever to go to Florence again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The sophistication and charm of this unique Florence hotel will be matched only by the natural beauty of its resort-style setting: * Located in the state’s northwest corner in Florence, Alabama * Nestled along the award-winning Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail * Set in the heart of the Tennessee River Valley, one hour from Huntsville * Less than two hours from Birmingham, Nashville, and Memphis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Shoals Hotel Florence
- Marriott Shoals Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Florence
- Florence Marriott