“Always great!”

Add it.
Chick-fil-A Regency Square Drive Thru
Ranked #37 of 165 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love this Chick-fil-A! The staff are always friendly, the food is delicious & service is quick unless I go at those peak times when everyone in town is in line!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Whenever we are in Florence around meal time and don't have time to sit down for a meal you can not beat Chick-fil-A. Besides being very tasty, you know that you are getting a quality product that has not been ground,pureed, turned into a pink goo and the pressed out into whatever shape you want. Also I prefer to go somewhere, whether it be fast food or sit down restaurant, where the restaurant staff really care that you are there. I have never left this place without feeling better than when I went in.