“Love this place”

Cuisines: American
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“Love this place”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a great place to have a delicious meals with friends. The food choice is great and everything I have ever eaten here is delicious. A quaint little out of the way place.

Visited March 2014

Russellville, Alabama
“Best food in town.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I went for a romantic dinner and were not disappointed. I had a special of graham cracker crusted salmon over penne pasta. Husband had pinwheels of chicken, smoked Gouda and greens in a creamy sauce. Fantastic, amazing,delicious! The sweet potato biscuits are addicting, the salad fresh and diverse (without a trace of iceburg, a real plus in my book). The bread pudding for dessert really is big enough for two and the best I've EVER had. Have I mentioned how good the food is?? The service was attentive and friendly and the live jazz was very good, a lovely background. We sat half way back and that was usually far enough from the band to make conversation easy. Drawback... it is expensive, but well worth it. This has become our new go-to place for special occasions. This place deserves to have "gourmet" in it's name.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank hmschoolheidi
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious lunch”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My sister and I had lunch at Dish Gourmet Café just the other day. It is very close to my office and I have been dying to try it since I had heard lots of good buzz about the restaurant. I had the Seared Sesame Ahi Tuna plate and I was blown away. It was seasoned to perfection and very remarkable. The 5 pieces of Ahi tuna were placed over a broccoli slaw salad and the salad was very tasty, as well. I order a side of Mediterranean pasta salad, not because I didn't feel like the portion of AHI wouldn't be enough but I wanted to try a little bit of everything. The pasta salad did NOT disappoint and it was exactly what I expected and very good. My sister had the portabella mushroom and goat cheese Panini and a side of mac and cheese. I had a sample of her plate and the sandwich and the mac and cheese were very flavorful and just as tasty as my meal. My sister and I like to get different plates so we can have a variety of food and the meal we had at Dish was DELICIOUS!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Lauren B
Florence, Alabama
“Good southern food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Sounds like something snooty but it's not. Menu selections really well prepared, and desserts out of this world. Can't go there too often if I want to be able to get through the door.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Mary P
Florence, Alabama
“Good lunch ”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

First time to eat here. Very impressed with the crowd and atmosphere. Food was very good but a little pricey. I had the pimento wrap and it was excellent. I have heard nothing but positive reviews from folks that have eaten here before. I recommend you give it a try.

1 Thank Glenn J