“Great atmosphere!”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #14 of 165 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This Restaurant is one of the best Buffalo Wild Wings I have ever been to. It is clean, they always have something fun going on and my kids love the food as well. Our baseball team is greatful to celebrate the win at Buffalo Wild Wings. The GM Barry Adams is very professional and makes sure we enjoy our experience every time.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I travel a lot on business trips and have been to many Buffalo Wild Wings all over the South. I have never been to a Buffalo Wild Wings that is cleaner, more fun and had better food. Buffalo Wild Wings in Florence Alabama is the best.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I visited Buffalo Wild Wings today because we were tired of eating at the same few restaurants. I wasn't in the mood for wings so I ordered a hamburger. I was able to choose the toppings and the cheese I wanted from a fairly extensive list of choices. The burger came exactly as I ordered it, and was as good as any I have ever had in a restaurant. If you ever find yourself at this Buffalo Wild Wings and aren't in the mood for wings, try one of their hamburgers. You will be pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Brye our server was great. E went during lunch so not as loud as evening time. Wings are great, service just right, time with spouse wonderful.
Be aware, orders now in group of 5 instead of 6. Corporate way of keeping price the same I guess.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We called into this place on our way through to Nashville, our server was Miranda, she was a lovely girl, she helped us choose the best wings, sauces etc, she sat down and spoke to us because she liked our Australian accent, we loved her Southern accent. She made our lunch here really enjoyable, good food, good prices.