“Great lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch on a Saturday. Great menu for lunch with choices for specials, hot sandwiches, and and salads. Service was great. Friendly staff and a selection of gifts, gourmet foods items and wines.

Visited June 2014

Florence, Alabama
“A Favorite of Mine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Love this place and try to go often. I am never disappointed. Sandwiches are so different & so good. Prices are a bit high to me but fair enough for the quality of the food I receive. Even the sweet tea is delicious and better than other places around town.

Visited March 2014
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“A Sweet Lunch Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I often dine at this restaurant when we are out for lunch. One of the main reasons is the menu. They have a large regular menu, then weekly they have intriguing new sandwich combinations to try. Today, I had the turkey, brie, strawberry sandwich on grilled sour dough and a side of creamy cauliflower soup with a tiny corn muffin. NO, I couldn't eat it all, but sandwiches come with a side and that is what I wanted to try. My husband's meal was just as good, and how do I know (cause we split stuff on our plates)? The atmosphere is eclectic with gourmet goods for sale. There is a sample bar where you can dip a pretzel or swipe a pita chip in a dip or sauce to try. If you are ever in Florence, AL, don't miss this lunch dining treat.

• Visited March 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I were in Florence for a funeral. We were unfamiliar with the area. We asked my GPS to find a restaurant nearby. Sweet Basil had the cutest name - off we went. We met two ladies in line (short and very fast - the line, not the ladies) who knew the menu by heart. They gave us recommendations. We were delighted with our red, white, and blue salads with grilled chicken. The service was friendly and quick. If we lived closer, we would go back often!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mary Anne H
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“One word - YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great food, not the norm. Fast service. There's a large wine selection and lots of other goodies to buy, spices, etc. They also have frozen meals for purchase. The price is somewhat high.

• Visited October 2012