“Great food! ”

Rice Box Asian Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 167 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We love the rice box while, we mostly order our dinners to go bc it's so hard to find a table inside the cramped building. The food is always spot on. I recommend the lettuce wraps and the sushi. My husband love the house combo fried rice and the fried shrimp. You really can't go wrong here for $6 a plate and the portions are huge. You really get your money's worth!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Out of town reviewer that tried on TA's diner reviews. Hot and sour soup was good and particulary liked their fried noodles. Entree of Orange Chicken arrivered with Spring roll. Spring roll also good. The Orange Chicken presentation was quite nice with a couple of pieces of broccoli and orange slices. From this point the main entree went downhill. Although the sauce was flavorful enough, and the quantity more than suficient for a $5.98 dinner portion, the chicken in the very large pieces of the dish was almost non-existent and what was there was almost exclusively dark. Honestly had 1 piece of "chicken" almost 2" across that had acouple of very tiny chicken pieces in ita few pieces that were probably all batter. Overall, the chicken to batter ratio was probably 15%. I think the Rice Box would be better served improving the quality of their chicken dishes.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Great sushi and great entree items. I've been eating here for year and it is my favorite place in Florence. If you're unsure what to get try something hibachi style.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is always packed so that tells you a lot right there. If you are looking for good Asian food at a very reasonable price, look no further. Rice Box is located in a shopping center so parking is easy. Finding a place to sit is another story. Its small and intimate but it is worth the wait which is usually fairly short. They serve all types of Asian cuisine including sushi and the meals are excellent. This is often our after church stop for lunch and it is always busy but also so very good. Its worth checking out for sure.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

It's almost a curse that this nice restaurant is so close to my home, because I am tempted to eat there too often! Delicious food. Great menu selections. Price is right. Service is good. Friendly staff. So much food I always end up with a take-out box to take home with me for another meal which is really nice!! Moo Goo Gai Pan is one of my favorites and Egg Foo Young too. There is a nice Sushi bar as well.