“Very good food and portions.”

Rice Box Asian Cuisine
Ranked #13 of 169 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went with another couple. Surprised to see restuarant in strip mall but don't let that stop you. Very busy but service very good. The portions we all received allowed for some take home
Not cheap so some are turned off; but worth every penny

2  Thank stevenhood

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I ate here while traveling through on business. This place was very busy which is always a good sign. I ordered a beer and tofu pad Thai which was very simple, not really authentic BUT it was delicious. They have many vegetarian options. I would definitely return.

1  Thank johnofark
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Nothing but the best is here. We always get the Pineapple Chicken wirh extra egg rolls and cream cheese wontons.If you do a to go order be prepared to wait atleast 15 minutes but it is all great!!! Best place for chinese in Florence.

2  Thank Charles S
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Well, Rice Box is pretty much the best value for quality food in the Shoals. You can get a Hibachi-style meal for 7 dollars any time of day! The food is very good. I would recommend the Hibachi fried rice with chicken and the fried potstickers. The sushi is good as well. I go or get take-out at least twice a month.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Surprised there are not more reviews on here. Yelp had 17 great reviews. Great food and cool atmosphere. Hibachi is great. I will be going back.