“Not what i expected from a well known establishment”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #111 of 167 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

The hostess was quick to find a place for me to sit and eat. The waitress immediately came by the table and asked the usual stuff. As I started to look through the menu my fingers got wet. I asked for another menu that was dry. I got my second menu and it was dry, but one could see there had been spills on the menu and they remained. I ordered the Southern Smokehouse Burger, this came with home style fries. As I waited for the waitress to comeback to take my order I asked how many shrimp come with the half order from the side dishes menu. She did not know. It does come with three shrimp. The meal arrived shortly afterwards. The burger should have had a ancho-chili BBQ sauce, mayo and crispy onion strings. I did not see any ancho-chili BBQ sauce on it. I did not taste any either. There was mayo. The burger I think was under seasoned and dry for me. I probably should have had them cook it medium.

Regarding the menu, i asked for a third one to possibly order something else. I got the menu and i could see immediately that it had not been cleaned. The manager came out and I explained to him what I found. He assured me that should not have happened. He also stated they are cleaned every other day. I guess I got here on the day it was not to be cleaned. The manager said, no it is the day they are cleaned. I think they should be cleaned daily, more often if necessary.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We chose to eat here with several other relatives because we were in the area with another relative that was in a local hospital in the city. Our food was ok service was ok but I was charged for beverages that we did not order,I did not notice it until we returned home (approx. 90 miles from here) the next morning when I checked our receipt I called and ask what could be done for it the person told me he would give the manager that wasn't there a message to return my call later that day I never got the return call although the amount wasn't large I live on a fixed income and all my dollars count. We won't ever go back there again just poor management.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went here last Friday night (5/24) after my niece's high school graduation. It doesn't matter that there were 20 in my party, that the food was ok, or that our server was on top of things and just precious. Our evening was ruined by the manager's continual yelling at the servers and hostesses. It only took that one person to ruin the atmosphere of the entire evening. I can't imagine what she was thinking acting that way in front of all of the customers, but we won't be back for sure!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Decided to eat here after 2 years of not going. The service was terrible. The food was awful. Sit for 20 minutes before someone would even take our drink order. We ordered the cheese dip and it was cold. Ordered fajita's the shrimp was cold. Couldn't get drink refills. Our waiter was never anywhere to be found. Part of the Food came out and it took 10 minutes to get the rest. Will never go back!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Very clean, fast service, excellent food. What else do you need? It was a busy night that we visited and it seems that our waitress kept our tea glasses full...kept us updated on the progress of our food and was very attentive to our needs. I will without a doubt visit this restaurant again.