“Great lunch experience!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: next door to Rigatonies
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had the pleasure of visiting City Hardware today for lunch after the Life Without Limits Half Marathon. What a great experience! The atmosphere was just perfect (relaxed, but upscale) and the food was incredible. I had the Reuben and it was prepared perfectly, my daughter had the vegetarian flatbread and it looked awesome (but I didn't get a sample as she ate every bite) and my husband had one of the sandwiches off the daily special menu: Fried Green Tomato BLT that he gave 5 stars. We also had a server that was extremely nice and always seemed to show up whenever we needed something (mind reader perhaps...). I would highly recommend City Hardware and am only sorry we don't live in Florence so we could visit more often.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Wonderful Cusine and presentation. Service was very good and every effort made for this to be an excellent meal. Seating upstairs was lovely. Definitely a return visit on the agenda.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I am from the Florence area, and I love, love City Hardware !!!! This restaurant is a place where you want to go and relax and take your friends and family. The black-eyed pea hummus is to die for... and the caprioska -- OMG !!! I can not describe it... it is a "muddled" drink, with lime and vodka, get Amy to make you one. It really rocks !!! You can't drink just one. Rick, you have out done yourself with this place. I do have to admit, Josh is our fav waiter. His upbeat and positive personality just makes you want to come back for more :) I highly recommend City Hardware. You will be glad you tried it and will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

You definitely have to check this place out. Fine dining with a romantic atmosphere. Great for a special date or birthday or anniversary dinner

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Went to City Hardware, and had the best dining experience i have had in the last 29 years. i went with a group of 5 people and we all thought that this was the best restaurant in the Florence area. We ordered a table-side Guacamole; was amazing!!, so good i was going to get another one for my dinner. However, I am glad i didn't because i got the Rib-eye and it was THE best steak I have ever had; i had recently been to the 360 Grill and got the Rib-eye there, and i must say, the price and quality of everything blew 360 out of the game. Beverages were constantly replaced with new glasses, I personally have never had this happen before. Service was immaculate, our Server(Laythe) took care of us VERY VERY WELL. NEVER had a Server that asked us for our names, and brought an intelligently interesting conversation(s) to the table for us, like this before. we all went home amazed at our experience at City Hardware, will definitely come back and tell friends about this experience we had.