“Great steaks”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Four of us met us here for a steak dinner and were not disappointed!
Most of us had the cowboy rib eye... great choice!
Service was fast and friendly.
What else could you ask for?

1  Thank newbytraveler
There are newer reviews for Legend's Steakhouse

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Salads and veggies were good but steaks were a little tough. Since they were correctly prepared as medium rare we suspect the beef was less than the best quality. Atmosphere was good. Servers took good care of us. Live music added to the experience. It was pleasant to walk around downtown after our repast.

1  Thank SPN21
Reviewed June 23, 2013

It is a toss up between Legends and Texas roadhouse for steaks within the region.....they're both good, but they're also chains.....

Longhorn is coming in July so I'd say they better lace up them boots and get to kicking out some better food!

1  Thank Bradley W
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Let me start with the good - the waitress was very friendly and kept checking on us. Salad bar was good with a lot of options. Now the not so good - you expect better for the price. I spent $17.00 for an 8 ounce ribeye that may or may not have been a ribeye. We will give them the benefit of the doubt and say it was. Was not a tender steak though, which you expect from a ribeye. Asked for it medium rare. There wasn't a bit of pink in that steak. Paid $2 more to have mushrooms and onions on top of the steak. Still waiting for them to arrive. We ordered frozen margaritas. I have had slushes at Sonic that were thicker than the "frozen" margarita. Overall was very pricey for the quality of the food and the attention to getting it right that the kitchen paid. It was delivered by someone other than our waitress so I would like to hope she would have noticed. I won't be in a rush to go there the next time I am in Florence.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Wonderful steaks, burgers, and meatloaf! My favorite side is the spinich quiche! It gets a little harried during the dinner rush, but worth the wait!

1  Thank ayoung73