“Stayed 3 nights in room 313. I am 6'4" and weigh 250 and it...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Florence/Muscle Shoals

Baymont Inn & Suites Florence/Muscle Shoals
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Florence

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Hair in the tub, bugs in the tub, soap reminisce in the tub, spider on the wall, black hair both short and long all over the bed, blood on the door, nothing but men hanging around outside the doors drinking, need I say more?....

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Tammy D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Florence/Muscle Shoals, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry to hear your stay was not pleasant. If you would had let us know anything was wrong we would had tried our best to make you happier. We hope you give us another chance and stay with us again!!
Mokena, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I had a long travel week and had to stop in Florence. Wasn't much choice where to stay because my hotel chain didn't have any properties here and I used to stay at Baymonts. It's an outdoor access hotel which I usually avoid and when I checked in and went to my room there were about 10 people congregated and no place to park. Here's where it gets better. I went back to front desk and the clerk gave me another room. Upon entering I was surprised to see a modern type room with good wireless internet and a nice size hd tv.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so pleased to hear your stay was awesome! We hope if you visit Florence again you will come back and stay!!! Thank you for choosing The Baymont inn and Suites! Hope to see you soon!!
Shelbyville, Indiana, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Was the best value of all the nearby places to stay. Not a fan of continental breakfasts, so I ate elsewhere. Room was fine. LCD TV, coffee and modern heat/ac unit, comfy king bed and clean shower.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank tedw28
Thank you so much for reviewing our Hotel. I am very pleased to hear your stay was good and I am sorry to hear you didn't stay and have breakfast- we do have a variety of fruits, bagels, oatmeal, grits, biscuits and gravy, waffles! We hope next time you visit Florence you will stay with us again!! Thank you for choosing The Baymont inn and Suites!!