“Consistent Marriott quality”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Florence
Queretaro, Mexico
“Consistent Marriott quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Residence Inns are typically cookie cutter, which is good. You know what to expect. This hotel doesn't disappoint. Nice hotel with nice surroundings and landscaping. Only marked it as a 4/5 because it wasn't as clean in the common areas as it could have been and the pillows were feather and flat. Great breakfast, good location. Quiet rooms.

• Stayed June 2014
Emily H, General Manager at Residence Inn Florence, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Consistency is the goal. If you are staying at a property in New York or Florence, AL it should be consistent to the guest. I am saddened to hear our common areas and pillows were not up to standard. The hotel has often been awarded for cleanliness and we failed at consistency and I apologize. I assure you it is not the norm and have taken steps to correction. Hope you come back to visit soon as we plan to get new queen size pillows in all of our rooms!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

This is a beautiful property. Interior design is very modern but with a cozy feel. The staff is very hospitable. Full kitchen with dishwasher. Free Internet service which is a real plus for a traveler.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to notice the added and special touches of the interior design. Everything was designed with you, the guest, in mind!
NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

What a great place! I was reluctant to stay at this type of property because I thought only long term residents stayed there. We decided to try it and I am so glad I did! Marlie checked us in and made us feel right at home! Our room was big and super clean. We had everything we needed and more. Breakfast was free and great!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank fairytoes
It’s always a favorite of mine to hear the reaction of a guest who hasn’t stayed in a Residence Inn in a while or someone who was not familiar with one. I love to see the WOW on their face. The saying is true; sometimes you just gotta see the place! Gald you had a wonderful stay and hope to see you back soon!
Woodbury, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

I really enjoyed this hotel. The evening and morning meals were good with great customer service. The only downside was the pool and hot tub were out of order. Nice facilities and great people. Great food was served.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Great customer service is just the beginning! Breakfast is the best at the Residence Inn and our evening socials are so convenient to come back to after a long day. I hope you will return again to utilize the pool and hot tub. I’m sorry that it was not available for use during your stay. Both are working great and we hope to see you soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

I enjoy staying at Residence Inn hotels for extended business travel because the kitchen in each room allows me to cook my own food instead of needing to always eat out. This Residence Inn was clean, well-maintained, and staffed by friendly and helpful people. There is not much else I need from a hotel for business travel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the positive comment! With today’s busy schedule it is more important than ever to fuel our bodies. Our fully equipped kitchen and full size refrigerator and freezer allows you to have and make smarter choices and options at mealtime instead of needing to rely on fast food while away from home. The best part is having all the dishes, pots, and pans already available in your room and we will even do the dishes for you!
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband is working in the area for the past 7 months and I have had the opportunity to join him for a significant amount of that time. I was pleasantly surprised! The rooms are spacious, well equipped and clean. Housekeeping services are very good. The hospitality of each and every staff member is outstanding. I can't say enough. "Your wish is their command!" The facility is located in a convenient area for shopping, sightseeing and business travel. The food is very, very good and plentiful. Thank you for making this a home away from our home!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your enthusiastic and positive comment! We see a lot of guest bring spouses and it’s like a mini getaway vacation for them! Glad you enjoyed our rooms, food, staff and area shopping! We hope you will visit your home away from home again soon!
Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have stayed here since it opened and each visit has been a good experience. On check in the front desk person greeted me in a very genuine and friendly manner. The room was very clean and on the side away from the highway so no problem with traffic noise. This is a quite new property and is very well maintained. Breakfast was good and location of hotel is good. I like the chaise in the living room, very comfortable, nice to be able to stretch out and relax. I did experience some noise from above but it didn't last too long.

Room Tip: room away from highway
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Emily H, General Manager at Residence Inn Florence, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for your positive comment! I am thrilled you have been with us since we opened in 2010! Return guests like yourself are a great testament to what our team strives to achieve each day, we want everyone to enjoy their stay and come back to see us! I understand quiet peace and rest are a necessity, and I apologize for the noise above, thankful it did not last too long. If you are a Marriott Rewards member, please take a moment to fill out the High Floor preference and we will do our best to accommodate your request prior to your arrival. Thank you again for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott!