“Yeah, okay. Good times.”

Frank Lloyd Wright's Rosenbaum House
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Florence
Reviewed February 7, 2013

If the person who "operates" the place likes you, then you are in for a treat. If she/he is wanting to be persnickety and put on heirs, then your trip to see this great piece of architecture will be ruined. The house is entertaining, and handsome, and quite a shock with the smaller size of the tables, et-cetera- the ceilings didn't seem too low for comfort, as I have experienced in many a FLW structure. It's a beautiful place.

2  Thank Christopher C

Reviewed January 26, 2013

It was listed on the tourism but many local people go and visit during the year. Unusal type house, but very typical for th3 1950's

1  Thank Jan0112
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This home was built by Frank Lloyd Wright for a local family in downtown Florence, AL. I visited this home and went on the tour for a class at the local University, UNA. It was very informational and I love that I was part of the tour. The tour is not very long, but it's definitely something you'll want to see if you're in Florence!

1  Thank John M
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I are Frank Lloyd Wright "groupies." We flew to Birmingham from our home in CT ; rented a car and drove 100+ miles specifically to visit the Rosenbaum House. It was well worth the money and the effort. This type of Wright home--a Usonian--is my favorite. Visiting the Rosenbaum House is a definite must for anyone interested in the genius of Frank Lloyd Wright.

1  Thank LyndaCT
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Having grown up in Florence, I knew the Rosenbaums and their home. Being young I saw that their home was different but I wan't sure why. I learned through time who F.L.W. was, how famous hew was and how lucky Florence was to have the one FLW house in the state as well as one of the very few in the South.

1  Thank Bamarph