Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence
$187
$136
Priceline
Budget Inn(Florence)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskon monday nightspassing thruroom was cleanhotel choicegreat hotelexercise roomstaff was very friendlydefinitely stay here againbreakfast areaindoor poolhigh schoolking suitein townfree breakfastguest laundrynon smoking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2012

My weekend stay at this hotel was great, from customer service to cleanliness. The hotel seems fairly new alongside a good location (across from Logan's). Hotel's like this are why I am a Platinum member. Spacious rooms and friendly staff are reasons why I plan to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank familyguy050
Glenda G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2012

We appreciate your feedback. It helps us to better serve our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you are in our area !

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I stay at the Holiday Inn Express when I visit my home town of Florence,AL. I use to stay at the Marriott, but learned that I enjoy Holiday Inn more. The staff is very polite and curtious. The rooms are easily accessible, comfortable, and clean; and the location is prime with easy commute to popular restaurants and shopping areas. I definitely recommend this hotel with confidence that others will enjoy their experience here, as I do.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank EAudio08

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate all feed back from our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon !

Reviewed October 2, 2011

I cancelled my reservation and checked in across the street. The front desk clerk told me I came in with an attitude because I said I was a Platinum member. She told me Platinum was not 'all that' and that she was also a Platinum member, so it did not mean anything. I wanted to check into one of the clean rooms prior to check in time. there were 6 cars in the lot. She admitted there were several clean rooms available, but it would be too much trouble to re-do the paperwork. When I told her I was Platinum and did not think I should have to wait for a specific room when so many were available, she launched into her "You have an attitude, I'm Platinum too, you ain't all that..." diatribe. I checked into the hotel across the street, less expensive and newer. (Comfort Inn).

Room Tip: Go to Comfort Inn across street. Very new, very clean, bigger rooms, less expensive.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Glenda G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2011

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate all input from our guests. Please be assured that these issues have been addressed so as to prevent recurrence. As I said in my email, we appreciate your decision to give out hotel another chance. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

The good fortune that you choose this hotel and booking it for sixteen days' since two months ago and that on a business trip I came from the Middle East for the first time to America, dear country of freedom and beauty found at this hotel all the services I need and the Officials and staff at the hotel at the top of morality and progress deal and this hotel is in the foreground in this peaceful city.
Finally freed, I have found love that woman are also familiar with me and spent the most beautiful days I will not forget also '
I will return soon. "

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank wolf_mazaj_9
Glenda G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2011

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We welcome all feedback from our guests. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

This is a very nice Holiday Inn. Very clean and check in was easy and fast. Good location, as we walked to several places.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank retiredlady07
Glenda G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2011

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us ! Please come back and stay with us again when you are in the area !