“Great Vegetables at lunch!”
Review of Buck's Diner - CLOSED

Buck's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I love home-cooked meals. Although not at home, this is close! Kinda like the Cracker Barrel menu without the store out front.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

The food was homemade--no packaged stuff. We had lunch and pastries. Gumbo was homemade and great. Place is not much to look at, but is more of a quick stop cafe. But, is more homey. You will enjoy it.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Arrived at Buck's about ten minutes before they CLOSED for the afternoon! We'd been looking forward to eating there for the six hours we'd been on the road. Too bad I had no idea that 1:50pm on a Saturday would be too late for lunch. I get it, the staff has to gear up for evening (I guess) but we weren't even allowed inside.
I might actually return to try those burgers.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We've been to Buck's several times, and I love their burgers. They are thick and juicy and very flavorful. My husband has gotten the special before and it has always been good as well. But usually when I go to Buck's it's for the hamburgers.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

The food is great here, large portions, friendly staff - highly recommend it! Some outside seating is nice in this cute town too. Have been there a couple times, look forward to going back whenever I'm in the area.