“to go plates” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Fairhope, Alabama
“to go plates”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

My favorite is cheese enchiladas w/ onions.Recently @ home sick my husband brought me home a plate with enchilada sauce on the side.This was the worst and probably the last of los tacos ,my previous fav.place (I cook Mexican.dishes very well).My tortillas cracked and hard not even cheese on top very little cheese inside(did I say very little) cheese along with what looked like at least 1 whole onion if not more on 3 broke old tortillas.We live not even 5 min. away.WHAT'S HAPPENING TO IT GOOD QUALITY FOOD LOS TACOS??????such a simple easy meal ruined by careless workers. They should know better!!!!$8 for that. So Sad

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Fairhope, Alabama
“Real Mex If You Want It; Tex-Mex If Not”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I've made many a stop at Los Tacos in Fairhope, Daphne and Foley. I really like the fact that they serve both real Mexican food and the American-ized Tex-Mex variety.

My favorite is a breakfast burrito with chorizo. They make a very nice chorizo, and it's complimented by plenty of scrambled eggs, potatoes and cheese, plus salsa if you want it. It's a very large and filling breakfast burrito, still under $5 when adding the chorizo.

I've also had burritos and tacos, all of which I have very much enjoyed. the queso is very good too. I like to dump some of it on top of my burrito.

Bottom line: Very good Mex and Tex-Mex at very reasonable prices. There's an absence of atmosphere and service, but that's what I expect at such a high value fast food restaurant.

Hint: At the Fairhope location, the parking lot is often quite full, giving you an idea of the popularity of the place. Don't be discouraged by it being attached to a gas station. It's a lucky gas station!

Visited October 2012
lower alabama
“Real Deal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Quality varies on any given day but the tacos here are very similar to what you would get from a street vendor in most north Mexican towns and Merida on the Yucatan. Simple and tasty. The real deal from south of the border but not too far south where Mexican food changes all together.

Visited August 2012
Daphne, Alabama
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Family owned, affordable, fast, good. We often grab soft tacos and plenty of whole pickled jalepenos on Saturdays. Popular burrito with carne asada one of my favs.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank NNMinAL
Alabama, United States
“Best Mexican Food in Baldwin CO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

If you want authentic tasting mexican food - this is the place to eat!! Try the carne asada tacos- yummy!!

1 Thank angla619