“Perfect Fit 4 U” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Fairhope
Greenville, South Carolina
“Perfect Fit 4 U”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

This location was the good fit for a good nights stay in Fairhope. The staff was helpful and attentive. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel and breakfast were all average, which can be a good thing. It was late when I was trying to find a room so I ended up with the decision to stay at this location. The cost of the room was a little high for the accommodations but, what ya going to do. If you like spending a little extra coin on the name, this will be a perfect fit for you. Nice place, a little pricey.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairhope, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear Jeremy R,

First of all, we like to thank you for having chosen our hotel and we also like to thank you for having taken the time to share your valuable comment with us. Guest comments like yours are paramount for allowing us to focus our attention where guests’ feel it is necessary. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ferdinand G
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

This hotel is very clean and spacious. Upon check in they had our room next to the breakfast room. Fearing the noise level, we asked for another room. Without hesitation they obliged and put us in a room in the newly built building. The room was very large and it had the biggest bathroom ive ever seen in a hotel. Very nice and good value! Only a short drive to fair hope and point clear.

Room Tip: The hotel has two buildings with the newer one in the back. Our room in the new building was very sp...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Fairfax, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and I have been on the road for over a week. Each night we have stayed at a HI Exp, but this one has big problems. In our suite the veneer is coming off the furniture, the carpet is dirty beyond description in the hallways, the guest laundry is dirty, and everything is in need of an update or cleaning. I am very disappointed in this HI Exp.

Room Tip: find another hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairhope, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Bill J,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and if your stay was negatively affected overall cleanliness of the hotel. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class service and for that reason, your comments will surely be looked into. I appreciate you bringing this matter to my attention and rest assured, your input will be shared with our management team and rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

I hope this would not deter you from choosing us again in the future.

Krysllin G.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I booked my reservation through hotwire. Well first hotwire was not fexible when I found out that I had gotten my shifts for work turned around. I thought the dates 9 February-12 February was my long weekend. When I found it wasn't I contacted hotwire 2 days after booking and hotwire would not accomendate me in any way. They said if I couldn't take the trip I would loose the money they charged my account for the trip. Fortunately I was able to swope weekends with another worker. So I didn't lose out on the trip. When I arrived at the Holiday Inn Express in Fairhope, Al, hotwire had booked me in a two bed room when I specificly booked a king sized bed for my wife and I. The hotel front desk clerk informed me they were fully booked but she would be able to move us into a king sized suite the next morning. True to her word we were moved without a hitch the next morning. Throughout our stay the staff was wonderful and very helpful. The room was clean and the bed was very comfy. We enjoyed our stay although the weather didn't cooperate. We definitely would stay at this location in the future. Please keep up the good work. Thanking Holiday Inn Express for a pleasant experience.

• Stayed February 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed there this weekend for Mardi Gras and was very disappointed in te rooms. Very much in need of remodel and repair. The carpet was faded and worn completely out. You could actually see thru the bed sheets they were so thin! We didn't complain bacause the staff was nice- especially Melanie- the shuttle driver. She was wonderful. She took us downtown and gave us a card to call her to come pick us up. We called at 1am and she picked us up within minutes. She was great !!!!

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairhope, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear DebraFosterLynch,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding your recent stay with us. We are please you found our staff and level of service commendable. Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and we regret the room you received did not live up to your expectations. We have taken note and wish to thank you for the points you've raised. These have been shared with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvement to this identified weakness.

Again, thank you for staying with us and leaving us a candid feedback.

Joel B
Niceville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stay was for business trip. front desk & management vary nice, room are clean and internet works great. The food in the morning all looked great. (eggs couldn't have had more water in them or you would have needed a staw) everything else was good

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

This hotel was ok , but not as good as other Holiday Inn Espresses I had stayed in.. The front desk employee was helpful and friendly.(Deb). The bathroom was tiny. You could not sit on the commode and close the door. It was the smallest ever. The room was fine otherwise. Very comfy mattress. Halls needed cleaning and remodeling. Breakfast bar was ok.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairhope, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Alabamabusybee,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service, facilities and the location of the hotel. It encourages our team members to work even harder and consistently delight our guests. I would also like to apologize for any inconvenience the bathroom conditions may have caused you. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Once again many thanks for your feedback.

Janice A
IHGCare
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairhope
Hampton Inn Fairhope
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile-East Bay-Daphne
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Daphne/Mobile
Hampton Inn Mobile-East Bay/Daphne
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Gulf Shores

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fairhope? Share your experiences!