“What a burger”

Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Fairhope
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We follow Diners Drive Inns and Drives restaurants and this one lived up to it's debut. Both my husband and I had burgers and they were absolutely awesome. The fries were fresh cut and fabulous. Tiny and crunchy and seasoned just right. The atmosphere is very quaint. We sat in the greenhouse area and it was sunny out so it was quite nice. Loved this place and will return on our next visit!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is in a very pretty location off the road in downtown Fairhope. We had seen it on TV, so wanted to give it a try. The paninis were good, the couscous salad delicious and patrons all seemed very friendly. The staff were overworked, I think, as our waitress seemed to forget what we asked for a couple of times. It was a nice experience, but didn't really wow us; we probably wouldn't go out of our way to try this again.

1  Thank 52cali
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Good cafe type food with emphasis on paninis. Good service and value for the food. Nothing particularly unusual about the food but a solid bargain for the price.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I always get frustrated visiting a place that's been featured on Food Network because that means navigating crowds during prime meal times, but I've been wanting to try this place for a while and I found myself in the area right at the start of lunchtime (11AM) on a Friday so this was an opportunity. Got a table right upon opening for lunch (they close between 10:30 and 11AM weekdays for re-staging) and ordered the daily (off-menu) special, a Shrimp and Bacon panini with some of their other homemade accoutrements, and a side of their homemade fresh cut fries (they cut them skinny/julienne style). Both were delicious and filling. I also had room for dessert and chose their key lime pie, also good.

I'm rating this 4 out of 5 because it was good but I wasn't "blown away", but I would still definitely return.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had the roast beef Panini with home made chips. It was delicious. I've had the turkey panini before and it is also very good. The mazorella cheese is home made and also very good. The service was good and a nice, relaxing atmosphere. This place has been featured on Drive Ins, Diners and Dives, but I don't think it fits in any of those categories. Just a nice little sandwich shop tucked away in the heart of Fairhope.

1  Thank kmk225