“delicious”

Rock Creek Golf Club
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Lunch with family, was excellent, service was great. The waitress treated us like family. I recommend the Greek Salad....huge!!

1  Thank 827dianem
in 19 reviews
"cordial"
"pace"

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I recently teed it up at Rock Creek for the first time and I could not have been more impressed with the course and staff. Having never played the course, I could have probably shot better. But that's on me.

The course itself is a challenging but fair layout. It was in great shape and drained quickly (to me) with all the recent rain and the rain the day I played it. There were not really more than a few spots that were just soggy.

The course has a lot of elevation changes which is nice for a course in the south where they tend to be much flatter than Rock Creek. The greens were in fabulous shape and rolled as true as you could ask for.

Every staff member was helpful and had a great personality and was there to assist us with anything we needed or information.

Overall a great experience at Rock Creek and I am looking forward to playing here again very soon.

1  Thank target32
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is a fun course to play. Unlike many of our coastal courses, there is a good bit of elevation changes due to the hilly layout. Number 2, the number one handicap hole, is very tricky with the approach being a long carry over marsh. The Pro Shop staff and beverage girls are always very friendly and helpful. During the summer, they often run promotions where you receive a second round for only a cart fee.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Nice course a must play for Golfers. Can get to be a problem if on a budget. Go play it at least once.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The wife and I play this course each time we visit the area. Along with Kiva and Peninsula, I consider this to be a top 3 course in the lower Alabama area. I have not met a rude player or course employee on any of my trips around the course. The course is always in good shape and a pleasure to play.