“Nice Course”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Course”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Nice course a must play for Golfers. Can get to be a problem if on a budget. Go play it at least once.

Visited March 2013

Austin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Top 3 on the Bay”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The wife and I play this course each time we visit the area. Along with Kiva and Peninsula, I consider this to be a top 3 course in the lower Alabama area. I have not met a rude player or course employee on any of my trips around the course. The course is always in good shape and a pleasure to play.

Visited June 2013
Lafayette, Louisiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Remaining Hills”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband played 18 holes of golf here. The grounds and surrounding homes were beautiful. The staff was most helpful and friendly.

Visited June 2013
Duson, Louisiana
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Beautiful course but rude, rude people.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

The guys and I visited this course a few years ago. We've never gone back. The course and practice facilities were beautiful and in great condition. The people who worked there are some of the snobbiest, rudest people I've ever met on a golf course. We have a group of five but we usually play a game called Wolf, which is basically a scramble so we don't take six hours to play a round. The Marshall's were hounding us on every hole, despite the fact that we were 15 minutes ahead of schedule. I didn't pay almost $100 per person just to be chased around the course by grumpy old men. The people in the club house also have their noses on the air if they think you're a tourist. Just save your money and play one of the courses along the coast.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank RobT794
Jackson, Michigan
130 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 166 helpful votes
“17 great holes!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

As a senior female golfer, I could do without hole #2! Once I get this hole behind me, I'm good to go. Seriously, it's a wonderful course and always in great shape. This is our 3rd winter in the area and really do enjoy this course. The facility is great, as well as the staff. Bathrooms on course and beverage cart (important to women!)

Visited February 2013