“Excellent”
Review of Locals

Locals
Ranked #7 of 122 Restaurants in Fairhope
Description: Fresh made bread, grass fed meats, local veggies and cheeses, homemade sauces and desserts all made with lots of love!!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are locals and had never been to Locals! We decided to try it tonight because we are tired of the same restaurants around here. We loved it. I had the Cobia Sandwich which had a large, perfectly grilled piece of Cobia on it. I didn't eat the bread, because quite frankly, the fish was too big for the bread. I would order this again, but without the bread. My husband had the Shrimp & Grits, which he said had excellent flavor. The "toast" they brought out was very good as well. We will be back to try some of the burgers. I love that they use local food. Staff were very friendly.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Comfort restaurant in downtown Fairhope with a selection of sourced meats and wild game. Mainly serving burgers and things of organic nature. Fries are also very good!

Ashley G, Owner at Locals, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to help a small family business with your kind review!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

This is an undiscovered gem right in downtown. After so much rich food, we decided we wanted a burger. Well, I'm here to tell you this is the best burger I've ever had. It was so big, I couldn't eat it all. You design your on toppings and there are so many to choose from that they even make suggestions. It was so big I had to smash it down in order to eat it. The bread was so fresh and it was cooked to order. The fries were shared because the order was so large, they were fresh also. There were other things on the menu such as shrimp and grits. I must go back here.

Ashley G, Owner at Locals, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

So glad you enjoyed it! My husband bakes that bread fresh; that will make him very happy you liked it! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Tried the bison burger waitress suggested med rare i went more rare burger was juicy and good. Wife went with a regular hamburger enjoyed that. Good eating experience

Ashley G, Owner at Locals, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

So glad you enjoyed your meal! I enjoyed meeting you, and I hope you and your wife enjoy your weekend at that bed and breakfast on the bay.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I am a celiac, and so it was SUCH an awesome thing to stumble across this place. Hand made gluten-free bread (DELICIOUS), grass-fed beef, local cheeses, the works. I will for sure be coming back!

Ashley G, Owner at Locals, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

I am so glad you enjoyed it! look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Locals? Share your experiences!