“Gambino’s: Great food, service, & piano bar”

Gambino's Italian Grill
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Fairhope
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Join us for dinner Monday thru Sunday starting at 5pm. We offer a wide variety of menu items. Our lounge also features the BEST in Karaoke, Nationally known Comics, Dinner Theater, local Musicians, and much, much more.(Call us for an update on current events) 251-990-0995. We have a beautiful dinning room including our Bayview Room which has a view of gorgeous Sunsets on Mobile Bay. We take reservations for six or more on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday evening only. Friday, Saturday and holidays are a first-come, first-serve policy. We do have our Bayview Room available for Private Parties such as Wedding Rehearsal Dinners, Company Dinners, etc. In addition we also have a wonderful court yard featuring an 1800 gallon coi pond with waterfalls
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Locals recommended Gambino’s Italian Grill. What a wonderful night we had. We decided to check out the piano bar where you can order dinner. We had no idea what to expect. What we got was a great entertainment, food, and service! Scott, the piano player is an extremely talented musician and singer. The songs he performed varied from Queen to Sinatra. Great fun. The food was also exceptional ( good quality, variety, well prepared). The waiter (Ben) was also top-notch! He was helpful and friendly. Even though the piano bar was packed, Ben’s service was a 10 out of 10. Thanks Scott and Ben for a great night!

1  Thank CRUISELOVER64

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! Awesome evening expressed by all, great food with the best entertainment... piano music on the level of Pat O'Brien's. I want to first give deserving Kudo’s to our server BEN. I travel and eat all over the country and Ben was spot on with our every request, top notch service, satisfying every need BEFORE the request. Had the Filet... perfectly cooked and deliciously tender putting Ruth’s to shame. Pasta dishes, salad, drinks and bread all delicious. Gambino’s is becoming our go-to dinner-out with this level of quality of food and entertainment. Everything about the night was so good. Thank you!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were a party of 5 very picky family members and had to write this review because the visit, server and food were awesome.
Our server, Miranda did every little pain in the butt thing we asked for and was so sweet about it. My niece and sister asked for so much Splenda it was embarrassing. We also wanted the salad to be custom even though it was a table salad.
Point being, this server made the dinner a complete success. Everyone one of us enjoyed their meal. I was the only one that ordered steak and my ribeye was cooked perfectly and the peppercorn was so good. The others ordered fettuccine and chicken parmigiano and said it was excellent.
I will return for sure.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Due to my boyfriend recuperating from surgery. we celebrated Valentine's Day late but it was well worth the wait .I had triggerfish topped with crabmeat,it was amazingly delicious. my date had alfredo he said the same . Tammy B. Was very a tentative and answered every question we had .This was my first visit but will not be my last .Thanks and hope to see you soon . Will ask for Tammy B. too .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Gambino Italian Restaurant in Fairhope is a Family favorite when visiting the area. I enjoy the atmosphere, food and adult drinks are very reasonable. The waitress, "Lisa" was very patient, professional, friendly and highly recommended, especially with two young children in our party of 6. I food was very plentiful, my Eggplant Parmesan was very good and enough for lunch the next day!

Been to Gambino's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!