“Always Delicious”

Gambino's Italian Grill
Ranked #2 of 111 Restaurants in Fairhope
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Join us for dinner Monday thru Sunday starting at 5pm. We offer a wide variety of menu items. Our lounge also features the BEST in Karaoke, Nationally known Comics, Dinner Theater, local Musicians, and much, much more.(Call us for an update on current events) 251-990-0995. We have a beautiful dinning room including our Bayview Room which has a view of gorgeous Sunsets on Mobile Bay. We take reservations for six or more on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday evening only. Friday, Saturday and holidays are a first-come, first-serve policy. We do have our Bayview Room available for Private Parties such as Wedding Rehearsal Dinners, Company Dinners, etc. In addition we also have a wonderful court yard featuring an 1800 gallon coi pond with waterfalls
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Always Delicious”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The food at Gambino's is excellent. This was our third trip to Fairhope and this was our third time eating there. Not only was the food delicious but the price was right and you do get a generous serving for your money!

Visited November 2013

Pensacola, Florida
“It was okay”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The restaurant was close to where we were staying. Fairhope closes kinda early so we were limited to places that were open at a later time. The prices were way more than I had expected, the portion sizes were decent, and the food was mediocre. The service left something to be desired. The waiter came to our table a total of 4 times. He took our order, it took almost 15 mins before we got our drinks, he didn't come back until he brought the food which was almost an hour later and then brought the check. I asked to get a to go box and he never returned so we just left. The entire staff was so enthralled over the Auburn game it was almost impossible to get anyone to our table. I was a little disappointed after hearing how the locals had "talked it up" earlier in the day. Overall experience was not pleasant and I wish that we would have just went up the road to the Waffle House for dinner. At least my wallet would have thanked me.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Valhan76
Llancadle, United Kingdom
“As authentic as it gets”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is a great restaurant, it is authentic and honest to Italian cuisine. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. The portions are large, well it is in America and I am British!
Try it, you will like it, relaxed, efficient and above all tasty!

• Visited October 2013
Daphne, Alabama
“Osso Buco”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

By the way, neglected to let you know how much we enjoyed the Osso Buco Friday night. Our server indicated we got the last 2. I was very surprised by it being pork. I'd gotten pork Osso Buco at the Wash House back in July and found it to be just as good as veal. Their serving was not a whole hock so I was flabbergasted (pleasantly) at the amount of food we got. Looked like about 3 lbs of mashed potatoes. They were also excellent. So much food we took about half home and had it again Sunday night.

If you plan to do another Osso Buco night with veal please let me know. It is still my favorite, but as I said the pork was also excellent.

• Visited November 2013
Thank Larry T. M
Covington, Kentucky, United States
“Great Italian dinner.”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Creative, delicious entrees more than enough for two to share, but we each chose our own and wound up with two boxes of leftovers.

Visited November 2013