“As authentic as it gets”

Gambino's Italian Grill
Ranked #2 of 112 Restaurants in Fairhope
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Join us for dinner Monday thru Sunday starting at 5pm. We offer a wide variety of menu items. Our lounge also features the BEST in Karaoke, Nationally known Comics, Dinner Theater, local Musicians, and much, much more.(Call us for an update on current events) 251-990-0995. We have a beautiful dinning room including our Bayview Room which has a view of gorgeous Sunsets on Mobile Bay. We take reservations for six or more on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday evening only. Friday, Saturday and holidays are a first-come, first-serve policy. We do have our Bayview Room available for Private Parties such as Wedding Rehearsal Dinners, Company Dinners, etc. In addition we also have a wonderful court yard featuring an 1800 gallon coi pond with waterfalls
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is a great restaurant, it is authentic and honest to Italian cuisine. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. The portions are large, well it is in America and I am British!
Try it, you will like it, relaxed, efficient and above all tasty!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

By the way, neglected to let you know how much we enjoyed the Osso Buco Friday night. Our server indicated we got the last 2. I was very surprised by it being pork. I'd gotten pork Osso Buco at the Wash House back in July and found it to be just as good as veal. Their serving was not a whole hock so I was flabbergasted (pleasantly) at the amount of food we got. Looked like about 3 lbs of mashed potatoes. They were also excellent. So much food we took about half home and had it again Sunday night.

If you plan to do another Osso Buco night with veal please let me know. It is still my favorite, but as I said the pork was also excellent.

Thank Larry T. M
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Creative, delicious entrees more than enough for two to share, but we each chose our own and wound up with two boxes of leftovers.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I was thrilled to fine this restaurant was closer to fine dining than just pizza & pasta. The menu was excellent - many fine veal dishes and seafood. The waiter wisely suggested the special of the day, redfish - excellent. I'm partial to dark restaurants - so I loved the ambiance. The background music (50's jazz) added to the experience.

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Went here with a friend and it was great. Lobster bisque soup was terrific. I had chicken Marsala again terrific. This is my second trip here. The first time I had prime rib and that was very good.

1  Thank Zdivers