“Stop by several times a week”
Review of The Coffee Loft

The Coffee Loft
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Fairhope
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Quirky, local spot. Very popular all day long, but usually not unpleasantly crowed. LOVE the Wonderful blend with cinnamon. Quiche is terrific as is the bagel with salmon, capers, onions,etc. Large brewed coffe is $2.61.

1  Thank NNMinAL

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Wonderful place for delicious coffee and pastries. Parking is terrible, but worth it for the coffee and great atmosphere

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Eclectic atmosphere with great Lattes. Excellent service with Maynard working behind the counter.

1  Thank Claude D
Reviewed February 2, 2012

My wife and I recently visited the Coffee Loft and enjoyed breakfast and pastries together. A friendly staff welcomed us and the place seemed to be the "hot spot" in town. We enjoyed our visit and hope to return again soon.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I'm too old for this place. Except for the fact that it reminds me a lot of several current places in Boulder CO and several more I remember from days gone by, it is kinda rundown and kinda disorganized. However, the coffees are good and the pastries are too. Enjoy the youth!