“There was nothing I liked.”

Andree's Wine Cheese & Things
Ranked #39 of 112 Restaurants in Fairhope
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Cute shop, yes. I'll give you that. But that's where the superlatives end. I've eaten here once, and it was not good at all. Basic sandwiches that are pricey. I could make the same thing at home for 1/3 the cost. Service was OK but not great and eating inside a glorified food market was not exactly my idea of appealing. Like practically all other food joints in Fairhope, it's better to avoid this place.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I thought it was just another yuppie wine and cheese shop, but I found the selection of goods inside was really interesting, especially for Alabama. We ended up having lunch there without planning to (I thought we would just get a gift for someone we were about to visit). My wife had a sandwich and I had the 'peasant lunch' with tomato bisque. It was the best tomato bisque I at least remember ever having with a nice bit of freshly baked bread. We enjoyed our meal and our visit.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The soups are very good here as is most everything else. I had a fruit, cheese and bread item which is wonderful, there is brie, swiss, chedder, pate what a great way to go. They also have a daily quiche. A food specialty wine store is also there. They do baskets for all occasions, wedding cakes etc.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

It may look odd from outside, but this place features great sandwiches and soups. Great selection of cheese and chocolates also sold there.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The lunch here is simple and good. They have a nice wine shop, fresh bread, and the best cheese selection I've seen in the area.