“great lunch spot”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
New Orleans, Louisiana
“great lunch spot”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Had a perfect 3-salad lunch consisting of chicken salad, pasta salad and fruit salad. Everything was delicious and well seasoned. Fast service. Very friendly folks. Nice outdoor seating too.

• Visited September 2013

Fairhope, Alabama
“Good Sandwiches, Great Cake”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I like the egg salad and tuna salad sandwiches. I love the carrot cake!! Friendly staff. Small place.

• Visited May 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Perfect Pie”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We agree with those who like the chicken salad at this small sandwich/soup spot practically across the street from the Hampton Inn, and would like to add to our list of favorites their Coconut Meringue Pie (which they let us purchase for take-out although it was way past closing time), and, not to forget - the friendly staff. By the way, only a fraction of the pie made it back to the hotel refrigerator to serve as my tea-time snack. So good!

• Visited July 2013
Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Usa
“So-So”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We ate here because my husband thought it looked cute. I was not impressed. Very limited menu; my chicken salad sandwich was okay, although I could have done without the almonds. Inside seating is virtually nonexistent, so it is pretty much a fair weather place. It wasn't terrible, but I don't have any desire to come back.

• Visited July 2013
“Great place for lunch!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Everything was outstanding. A little pricey. Only downside is there is not much for kids that are picky eaters. My 2 kids shared a hamburger and chips. My wife and I had the Reuben sandwich. 2nd best Reuben I've ever had. Best was in New York. Their salads looked awesome. For dessert my wife had the strawberry shortcake. She loved it.

• Visited June 2013